Well… that was terrible. Clap three times!

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2023 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been around for a while and it’s only gotten worse. After this annual indoctrination camp I am so disappointed. It was just a bunch of morons on that stage beating it into us that physicians are “excited”- then why are they barely writing worldwide?- and that it’s okay if the stock goes below the NASDAQ threshold. WHAT?? Are they delusional? Like it’s all no big deal? Everyone I know wants to get out of here. I am happy to have been here for a while, and the pay is generous, so for that I am grateful. Everything else- not so much. The culture isn’t getting better either. Rock, paper, scissors!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management had no clue what their doing. The stock value has virtually evaporated before our eyes. We're close to getting kicked off NYSE soon. We're considered right now a penny stock as that's what the firms are referring us to. No future here and will get no notice when we're done. Everyone should on Plan B!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For many that didn’t make the initial cut back in the day , congratulations
    Blessing in disguise

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea they did a great job with the initial hires. All fuckups ans low performers from other companies ans they made no impact the first 9 months. Totally incompetent and not understanding the market and managed care was the recipe for failure. Anyone who didn't get hired at the start was a total blessing as it's total stain on your resume that you spent anytime at Esperion. Just look at latest debacle with the Notso Clear data.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The winners are the investors who were smart enough to short the stock over the last few weeks. Look for another big short coming soon. You might as well make money in the short term since there's no future potential long term.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?!?!? Haha the last I heard is that both Novartis and Amgen just went through layoffs. Others as well. For those who left Esperion back in the day and got hired with any of these other big pharma companies there back as it trying to find a new job..

Me? I’m still here making a decent amount of money.. even more than big pharma and only see growth with this molecule

YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!! LEAVE!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your still at Esperion than you really must be fuckup. Only a complete moron would still be here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, it’s the truth and I am right tho… what are you doing with your life under pants?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many sales openings for Esperion.

Is this the second coming of the Scientific Hiring Process ? Are they bringing in 3 candidates and stringing along 2 to take their contact information and business plans ?
    Say it isn't so !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't interview here. It's a waste of time. The only reason they'll talk to you is to poach as much information from you as they can. They'll tell you also that your the #1 candidate! Do yourself a favor and pass on this. The drug has done nothing since launch and there's been a revolving door of nitwits on the executive committee.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So says the bitter nitwit who wasn’t hired 31/2 years ago, and still wouldn’t be hired today.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last comment was from the Ann Arbor lackey checking in. Always defending the corruption and deceit with the Esperion organization. Who in their right mind would work for this dumpster fire??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is good advice.
    Go back and read initial comments and you will see what a lousy culture developed from the devious Scientific Hiring Process.
    Many parallels to current Admin. in Washington.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop crying, bitch.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you as I spent 60 min reading back through these pages and have decided to pass on interviewing here. I don't need the chaos and a shitty culture.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Ted for the update, now back to you, Karen

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are welcome. Always good to get outside information on the culture.
    And glad that you're not wasting time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Karen, nice job re-reading an hour of your own posts that solidify why you weren’t hired. You’re bedpan is full again.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No sorry . I was looking for info on the company and my questions were answered. Thank you for clarifying this isn't a good place to be hired.