Well, another thread gone

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Drug Dumper, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM.

1. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

I wonder who deleted the thread about the parental rights of nefarious men?

2. I was wondering the same thing. It wasn't political, so why wasnt it appropriate playground fare?

3. Drug Dumper

Maybe "they" didn't like the discussing.

Maybe the one who started it deleted it. I forgot who even started it.

4. jasmin

jasmin Guest

Silly, isn't it?

5. Mr. Hamster

Mr. Hamster Guest

Who started it? Vagitarian? That would explain it.

6. Good point. He's notorious for doing that especially if the thread isn't particularly going to his liking.

7. Mr. Hamster

Mr. Hamster Guest

Maybe it's for the better. You were getting a little hot under the collar SP.

8. Drug Dumper

I was too.

9. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Kiss my ass Bozo, it wasn't me and you know it. You also know who it was and so does he so if he doesn't step up to the plate, I'm petitioning to yank his deaconship. What a bunch of little ..................... nahhhh, nevermind, they ain't worth it.... I'm surprised he hasn't copped to it.... really!

10. Vagitarian

Weak! You're still having a hard time with the fact you started the 1st 2 atheist threads and I finished it with 2 superior ones, aren't you?

Kiss my ass Bozo, it wasn't me and you know it. You also know who it was and so does he so if he doesn't step up to the plate, I'm petitioning to yank his deaconship - LOL!. What a bunch of little ..................... nahhhh, nevermind, they ain't worth it.... I'm surprised he hasn't copped to it.... really!

:cool:

11. Drug Dumper

I didn't think you started it -- but I forgot who did. DW?

12. Mr. Hamster

Mr. Hamster Guest

Lol, really:cool:

13. Vagitarian

Really !!! :cool:

14. Mr. Hamster

Mr. Hamster Guest

How old are you vagitarian?

15. Vagitarian

Happily retired and 60 ish.

How old is the Hamster?

16. jasmin

jasmin Guest

With good reason. I can only hope that the 'logical, moral' men will give way to feelings and emotion if this tragedy ever befalls one of their loved ones. Stand by her and know WHATEVER she wants to do is right, understand she may be very indecisive and confused so DO NOT try to influence what she needs to do based on your personal needs. And then find the guy and either fillet him or bring him home so she can.

17. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

I would have no problem personally talking a gun and blowing the guy's brains out if some ahole did this to my daughter or son. I would not want them to ever have to think about this dirtbag in prison or ever getting out. I would not care if I went to prison for life for doing it. However, date rpe is another story and can often be a questionable situation. . . . as can what I do for "fun." Makes me wonder how subjective even the objective can be.

18. Vagitarian

Originally Posted by Mr. Hamster
    Maybe it's for the better. You were getting a little hot under the collar SP.

She was actually right on the money. The wimps who hate women missed their chance to show they had a full set of testicles. Interesting the Hamster asks me a question but doesn't answer for himself. This is typical though.

19. #19 Man For All Seasons, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:54 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012 at 12:56 AM
    Just as our laws rightly don't condone vigilante justice no matter how warranted, they shouldn't allow innocent children conceived in rape be terminated. We wisely let rational thought and morality to hold sway. We don't give in to feelings and emotion of the moment. Not real smart to mock those things!

Since you opened the door, I'm going to walk through it. I've restrained myself up to now but your and Vag's posts prove that you are both hysterical concerning this topic.

20. Vagitarian

No hysteria at all. A bad seed is a bad seed. Responsible people weed their garden.