Well hello karma

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 2, 2020 at 7:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello old friend. Guess you have been waiting all this time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! Worry,worry, worry. The sky is breaking apart as I write, with pieces hitting my house. Wait a minute! There goes Chicken Little across my backyard! I am more worried about the stock market and Trump having Covid than I am about another Lundbeck Purge, ala 11/18. If you have convinced your manager that you are a constant kool-aid drinker, volunteer to do meaningless assignments, etc., you will be fine.

Who knows the crazy criteria they will use for the Purge. White space, access, or whatever, the only thing you can do is start looking., but likely you haven’t even started. My guess is that only about 10% will be adversely affected. Lundbeck is to unsure of their decisions to do anything significant.

So, enjoy Friday. No work after conference calls, and football tomorrow! As for me, my spouse and I are going on a 2 hour drive, and have a lovely picnic, something we haven’t done in a long time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy your picnic! As for me, golf with my buddies! Thanks PA! You have given us a wonderful 6 months holiday! Think we can extend it through December for the sake of “safety”? March may be better!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said. Maybe the asm/rd won’t be so lucky this time