1. Sanofi and GSK land $2.1B from Operation Warp Speed for COVID-19 vaccine — China-linked hackers targeted Moderna — Boehringer and Lilly's Jardiance hits mark in decreasing risk of death in heart failure — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Wes

Discussion in 'Celltech' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad news - For those of you from the Adams and Medeva days - I heard that Wes Lewison passed away the other day. He was 67 years old and living in NJ. I believe he had esophageal cancer. His humor and style will be missed by those that worked with and for him.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also just heard more sad news - Mike Patterson from the Midwest area recently passed away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the first time I have come to the "Lost Civilizations" site. Mike and I were teammates. I really liked Mike and definitely respected him as a representative. I know this is nearly a year late but my condolences to the Patterson family.