West Coast is Dying

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, May 18, 2019 at 2:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, is it really that bad? I’m not desperate but it’s being pitched to me as a step up in pay. Is $200k feasible? I’d rather make less money and have a good quality of life then have to deal with all the bs and negative culture. Thanks for the insight.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

200k is definitely not reasonable. The comp plan for Wound Reconstruction is terrible. The hardest part about working for Integra WR is the insane pricing of the products. It’s a great product, but competitors are nipping at our heels because accounts are getting really tired of Integra’s exorbitant cost. A lot of reps are losing business because of price. If you enjoy being backstabbed, micromanaged and constantly reminded that you are replaceable, then welcome to the team. This is not bitching and moaning, this is the current state of the division. That lateral move was for sure to get out of this hell hole.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony Somoahano it’s your turn. Tired of you running your mouth like CB is going to always have your back. You’re a disaster.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will agree that the price of the product is outrageous and they are losing business because of it. If every product sold in the OR took price increases like Integra our whole health care system would be insolvent before you could say yikes. They have raised prices double digits most years. 9% last year. Thats unheard of. While other companies are out there trying to partner with hospitals to take cost out of the system they are trying to capture more price. Who is steering the bus? Wake up people!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t do it!!!!!! Company is in panic mode. Asking reps for POs everyday. What company asks reps to take time out if their day and get every PO in before close of the month? Isn’t it apparent you don’t get paid unless you make your number?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single one does, why don’t you stop your crying and do your job!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you dumb ass.... collecting POs takes away from your time with docs and getting cases: WOW what an ignorant fuck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop my crying and do my job???? Fuck you and be realistic you piece of shit

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the person above is obviously Tony. He monitors this shit every morning during his bowl movements. It’s cool tony, we know your a good guy but in panic mode b/c the numbers in s/w won’t ever be where they need to be. Angela is too stupid to comprehend that so you will be the next scape goat. Accept the reality and move on...Honestly, Integra is a dog crap company that is slowly burning out. The writing is on wall, things aren’t great. The combination of pricing issues and a half dozen competitors with comparable products make it a time bomb. CB is a pathological liar that will trickled down whatever bull crap he can to keep the motor going, behind the scenes is a dumpster fire. Any sane employee is interviewing or figuring out their next move. Guaranteed. Accept the inevitable and prepare for it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things will never change at the evil empire. This place is a complete shit show and horrible culture. Managers are clueless and sit at home cracking the whip while reps run around chasing PO’s and quarter end stocking orders while they update spreadsheets for CB. You calling up or calling down?! What a joke. Keep dripping water the last 5 years about some amazing strategy to keep the salesforce motivated but nothing ever happens or changes. My guess is there’s nothing behind the curtain other than smoke and mirrors and a lot of updated resumes. Maybe we’ll make another amazing acquisition for another amniotic or some pyrocarbon crap. TEI was a joke and waste of money. See where that got us. So many competitors out there with products that work just as good and half the price and you can’t buy up all the competition. Sorry to bitch but the Future looks bleak. First sniff at something better and deuces, I’m out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s just keep pressing forward. It’s noted that CB is a joke of a VP. We do need better. Toni Som1handmeOH can’t be trusted. Believe that. His mouth ran himself to where he is. Happy Labor Day Tony. You can always rep in Tucson

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Tony Somoahomo

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang tony is getting lit up. Maybe there’s a reason after all why his entire 15 man team has turned over in the past 2 years. I bet you’re regretting moving into management now... trashed your Tucson territory for the successor and is trashing the s/w region for the next manager in line. Pattern here?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pattern is Tony fired 15 bottom of the barrel reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Tony. We all appreciate the professional way you communicate to the reps you manage and superior mentorship. Scumbag.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony’s answer to everything is divorce. We do like you Tony. Just getting your blood going. Hang in there. See you next time you drive up to Phoenix for the day.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha...keep telling yourself that Tony.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Struck a nerve with the T-man. Tony I think you should look up the daily run rate for the time you waste checking cafe pharma vs. literally spending 0 minutes in the field being impactful. Would be very insightful of how successful you are growing the number.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony own territory fell apart.