West Director canned

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call. Went to Dallas. Now the waiting game.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went to the recruiting events too. Product looks very promising for NASH patients. A good bit of risk since Intercept is first in the space but it’s an attractive opportunity.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well let’s just see how many Salix people really leave to Intercept. Probably less than five.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intercept is still in hiring mode until their approval comes through. Some have received offers but the start date is out a bit. They are hiring in waves. So you will not see a bunch of departures right away.

I think it will be more than five people though.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Salix leadership at Intercept are actively recruiting current Salix reps. At least two in our district have heard from BB.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would actually follow BB anywhere? That guy was horrible.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BB was just fine to those of us who delivered results. I’d follow him. That NASH indication looks great and Intercept pays $$$$$$$$$$.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was thinking about going there but Salix has been a joke for the last 3 years and I’m not interested in a 2.0 version at intercept.

Big Mistake

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can stay at this circus or go to Intercept for more money. A lot more! They are paying reps up to $160,000 base. Worth a look.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe five people will leave to Intercept......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That doesn’t even sound right. Here, have the gold now bc you’ll get none later. You’d be a dumb ass to take this. Aka Synergy & their 130k salaries. #TooSoon They are all back here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the evil lier A.T. sill a rep there? She can't be trusted.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already played that “game” at Synergy. Dont be fooled by their big #’s on paper. You will also get nickle/dimed - pay more for medical - crappy 401K ... My ESPP here is worth at least an extra 10K a year alone.. There will be BS at intercept just like here. Im also not willing to go through all of the on boarding, training, etc. At least theres a little stability here- and my manager is not terrible. Its a whole different story if your stuck with someone like RC as your manager. (Id already be gone though)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well BB is taking Plenty of Salix Folks! There are a handful of Reps interviewing as well as managers and the Arizona GI manager just quit to go there as well!!! It says a lot when he left and he Was going to win P club and still left! It could be interesting to see how many casualties here before the NSM? My guess is plenty will leave for the chance to get away from J Coyle the carnival Barker!!!!!!! Just saying

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Borland decimates the west region. Serves Salix right.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The world doesn’t need more hate. It needs more love compassion compassion and kindness. If the other person was mean to you, it’s not a deflection of who you are as a human being. It’s likely something going on in their life.