West Nile Virus

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was said that BB's one single brain cell was destroyed by the West Nile Virus he caught. I didn't think he even had one brain cell. Looks like CC caught the same virus. His one and only brain cell was destroyed by the latest fuck up. Help us all. Get rid of the real virus. BB and CC. Send them to the in sane asylum in Houston. They are nuts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sad but true. Who would buy the horrible products this company has recently purchased? 0 for 4 so far. An imaginary dart board would have better results. Of course it's all our fault because the dumb shits couldn't buy a real block buster if it hit them in the face. I am out. I can't even take the two day work week anymore.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW you work three days a week? I only work two for the pay we get. No bonus, no managed care coverage, I could go on and on but it would fall on deaf ears and dumb shits. Horrible leadership, hell no leadership. this company is worse than McDonalds.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that has a brain has either left the company or is now interviewing with other companies. Get the hell out of here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were CC and BB drug tested? I think they smoked some serious crack even before the west nile virus killed their last brain cells. Horrible business decisions and shitty people skills. They were seeing things when they bought these products. There was a reason all the other pharmaceutical companies passed on these products. Get out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out like the rest of us !!! You will be so much happier when you work for a Real Company making Real Money with Managers and upper Management who have a Clue !!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing like there's no tomorrow. I'll be gettin the hell out early next yr!!