West Region Manager Resigning

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2015 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adios LC.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???????

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No surprises, if true. The West coast is way different in terms of outlook and issues, coverage, compared to the rest of the nation. I hear a lot and have been around long enough to know. There is an apparent lack of ethics with regards to some other types of companies reps, as compared to other parts of country. A hotbed of nastiness surrounding many perspectives. History there, has proven its cursed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You reap what you sow.

Galatians 6: 7-9

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone else puzzled about this hire?
    Thought the choice was pretty clear, but they obviously went in a different direction.
    Did the right person get selected ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Puzzled? Reaping what you sowed? WTF. It's been a nightmare on manager hires here since inception. What else is new? If by sowing, you mean hiring, yes that's F'd all around all over the country.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lame biblical quote. Reality is that there have been very bad hires in terms of mgmt. So bad in fact, this region has turned off and over more reps in the nation. Facts are more appropriate here than biblical quotes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to give ML a drug test right now! He had to be stoned (again).
    We all know who the candidates were.
    Did we get the best one?
    Proof positive that this company doesn't give a $h1t about us in the west.
    Look closely at what this decision says to the WHOLE COMPANY.
    Polish up your resumes people. This thing is finally going down.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mega Dittos. Though I can't say if the whole thing is goin down. I do know there should have been certain people goin out, given their track record. Why try to get dead wood to manage, when they can't manage themselves. We have some juveniles who continue to believe that with the right amount of Bogart, they can hide the fact that their personal lives are hot messes and they are unstable. Never fools anyone, just themselves. Ah denial, it helps them justify tearing decent people down. Beats growing up and having to face themselves, clean up their acts. Why change when upper mgmt hasn't caught you and it's paying the bills?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who would you have hired? LC, LK or MC

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, lets do stick to facts. The facts are that there have been people who have such poor control of themselves and their own lives, that they would run a knife through the back of their best employee and/or friend, if they thought it was going to gain them something. The facts are that some of those people were described by those who didn't know them well, as being merely naïve or too young or nice to back stab or blind side or shit on someone. The facts are no matter what the age, the gender, the appearance or façade that's used to deceived people, its usually going to come out in the light.

Those of you who enjoy demeaning and bringing others down to your level or to step on them to move yourself up, are the reason companies fold. Not the company itself. No, its the individuals that make up the company. No matter how good looking you are, what your sales numbers are or aren't, what clothes you wear, who you are, is always going to speak louder than the bull shit façade you try to duplicitously manipulate people with. Most people will see through your charade. Its your behavior towards others that makes up your character. You want to hurt someone really bad, make them lose their job or leave it just to get away from people like you, it will come back to you and it will have long lasting consequences for you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such profound rambling. Not. What the hell are you trying to say here? LC, MC OR LK?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo numbskull. Karma. Ain't it a bitch?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resignation. What a wise choice.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An obvious ML post looking for some sort of affirmation.
    It's time somebody chime in with what we've all been thinking.
    1st off, this thread shouldn't be interpreted as anti-KN. Professional, smart and all around good ABM. He just wasn't the best candidate for this role.
    Based on what I've seen for the past several years, LK was the hands-down, no-brainer choice to lead this zone.
    Vegas just completely reaffirmed that.
    Conversations with CLs and ABMs in the east have made it obvious that LK totally has CL's backs yet doesn't tolerate any BS.
    Why couldn't the west have that?
    We see the MC team repeatedly sing the praises of LK's team's pull though on new opportunities.
    Why couldn't the west have that?
    LK has been onstage and more importantly that team gets on stage.
    Why can't the west have that?
    SrAB , repeated accolades for leadership, smart professional with demonstrated leadership. Hell, as an ABM, she runs circles around anyone we have in sales leadership now.
    ML has motives that are not in line with what us best for the west (or any other Any zone) let alone our company.
    The obvious message to the sales team is that that tenure, hard work, perseverance and professionalism doesn't mean crap if you aren't one of ML's boys.

ML tries to act like he is always out for us and is a straight shooter. Based on who he has promoted and his track record at Endo, he shoots himself straight in the foot and stabs people straight in the back.
    The biggest surprise is that people are surprised.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mega dittos!

I don't know why LK would stay after this insult.
    Way to go Indivior, promote an average leader and lose an outstanding one.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am racking my brain trying to figure out who (besides LK) could have written these posts because in all my years I have never found anyone who likes LK or working for her.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well somebody must be living under a rock. Anyone who knows LK knows she wouldn't even read CP let alone post here. She has ALWAYS been perpetually positive and encouraging and is above all the BS that gets thrown around here.
    The Mid-Atlantic team completely respects her.
    Who have you been talking to in "all your years"?
    There very well may have been a legitimate reason why they gave LK this snub, but I can assure you, it wasn't because nobody likes her or working for her.
    You should probably do a better job networking before spewing your venom and lies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Lots of cowards here, that wait for a convenient audiences or sit in the shadows trash talking. You got a problem with someone, have the spine to tell them directly and privately. Don't start in on them as you swill your booze in an old boy trash talk session. We aren't in a college fraternity here. You need to grow up.