Western Carolina, Georgia Southern, Jacksonville State Oh My!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Night Train Lane, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Oh....I forgot about Wofford and Alabama A & M. While almost all conferences have late season blood baths....one conference was riddled with the aforementioned juggernauts.

With a Southern Cal upset next week, we can all go play bingo while the SEC plays the SEC in another classic snoozer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, NTL. The SEC is a pussy conference. At the end of the season all games should be nut cutters. I sort of hope that ND beats USC and then whoops ass on the SEC team in the NC.

Oregon has only lost 1 game just like LSU, Bama, Georgia..... Why should the Ducks be excluded from a NC bid???

3. #3 BAMABOY, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:17 AM
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012 at 2:22 AM
    BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

Sorry Night Train and Bronco Boy about your BUTT HURT!!!

Yeah Ohio State had some tough games against..wait for it:

MIAMI (Of Ohio)
    UCF
    UAB (UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM) THE BLAZERS!!
    INDIANA!!

So I guess y'all will be pulling hard for Notre Dame?? MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Damn Bronco, you have jumped from the Boise State Bandwagon to the Oregon Bandwagon. I think you should consider the SEC Bandwagon next..Don't you want to finally be a winner??

4. BAMABOY

Oh yeah BTW have you ever looked at the final regular season games for Alabama, Georgia and Florida? Well they are the same every freaking year and they usually are really tough rivalry games.

ALABAMA (FINAL REGULAR SEASON GAME) The Iron Bowl (BAMA VS. Auburn) Usually always very competitive every single year.

GEORGIA (FINAL REGULAR SEASON GAME) Georgia Vs. Georgia Tech (In-State Rivalry)

FLORIDA (FINAL REGULAR SEASON GAME) FLORIDA VS. FSU (I am sure Fucktard can tell you about this one)

And then there is this little game called the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!! Yeah the SEC is a real pussy of a conference. Not nearly as tough as the BIG 10!!?? Hahahahahaha!

PAC-12 is tough..But the BIG 10 tougher than the SEC?? Are you on crack or something??

5. #5 Night Train Lane, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:46 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012 at 5:54 AM
    My new BCS standings.....based on how Bama dropped from 1 to 3 last year when they lost....

1. ND
    2. Oregon
    3 K State.

Dear SEC slobberrcockets....I just want the 2 best teams to play. Remember that back in 06?...the 2 best teams played in late November. Final. OSU 42 Michigan 39. The obvious rematch was ready to play out. But all the SEC sploogeheads said you can't have the same conference playing for a national title. 5 years later, a different tune is chirped....and the all SEC title game (which can never happen, right?) produced a thrill a minute 27-0 heart pounder. After every play..."SEC...SEC....SEC" Do you think the Michigan and OSU fans would have yelled "Big 10...Big 10...Big 10" after every play?

Oh.....and just think of the heart attacks being tended to had Ohio State only been slapped on the wrist for punishment this year.

tOSU vs. Notre Dame....and not a peep out the the most overrated conference to spoil the show.

Florida sure does deserve that top 5 ranking now don't they? Only the testament of a champion can block a punt and beat Loooooouisiana Monroe on the games final play. But they made up for it this week by hanging a whopping 23 points on a DII school, 7 of which came as a gift wrapped pick six.......all the while the Buckeyes climbed to 12-0 in beating a true heavyweight, on the road, in OT.

Maybe next year Oregon will pull out the SEC playbook and play Portland State a week before their rivalry game. And K State can schedule the likes of Idaho before the conference title game, eh?

6. #6 Night Train Lane, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:04 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012 at 6:07 AM
    Auburn would lose to the following MAC schools this year. Kent State, Ohio U, Northern Illinois, Toledp, and proobabaly Bowling Green as well. So would Arkansas. Kentucly would have the 40 point halftime mercy rule out in place. Tennessee would be 2-8 in the MAC.

South Carolina really put a whooping on Wofford today, didn't they?

The Pac 12 should have 4 teams ranled in the top 10 not the lowly SEC.

Oregon
    Oregon State
    UCLA
    Stanford

7. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

That game sucked. I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. The only reason OSU won was because they weren't playing Florida.

8. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

I thought that Oregon was the greatest college football team EVER assembled? What happened?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with ya, NTL. The BCS is inconsistent and biased in favor of the SEC. Even the announcers during last night's Oregon were swooning about how an SEC team would take over 2nd place - but NONE of them applied any logic to their statement. Why would they assume that an SEC team would take over 2nd place? As you said, when Alabama lost last year they only dropped to 3 position in the BCS. The same should happen with K-State. And since all teams have at least one loss Oregon should remain #2 behind Notre Dame since Oregon lost to a nationally ranked team. If the situation were reversed and Oregon had one loss and Alabama had a perfect season and lost to a ranked team - the BCS would maintain Alabama as the #2 ranked team. So next week Alabama plays an unranked shit team called Auburn. Oregon plays another ranked team - Oregon State. So if Oregon beats Oregon State they should automatically be ranked #2. But that won't happen because the BCS system is rigged. Watch how they game the system here. I can almost guarantee that Alabama will be ranked #2 when the BCS rankings come out today. That's bullshit. As is scheduling cupcake opponents at the end of the season. That should be banned. No ranked team should be allowed to play Western Carolina at the end of the season.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do have flashy uniforms...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a feeling that all those BCS computers were manufactured south of the Mason-Dixon Line and were programmed accordingly.

Rigged...............

12. BAMABOY

Man you guys are freaking stupid!! KANSAS STATE lost to an UNRANKED BAYLOR!! What is worse is that BAYLOR blew them out by (52-24). That is over 3 Touchdowns!! The BCS Computers and voters look at that and think to themselves. I don't think so...

BAYLOR is (5-5) for the year and (2-5) in BIG 12 Conference Play!!

Sorry but you cannot even make an argument for KANSAS STATE. They should not be even in the Top 10 after that ass whupping by an UNRANKED BAYLOR!

13. BAMABOY

This is why the Big 10 finally got their shite together and now have 12 Teams and an extra Conference Championship Game. I remember Florida blowing Ohio State out in that game right? Yeah Ohio State and Michigan were the two best teams!

14. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Night Train, are you as disgusted as me about Rutgers and Maryland possibly joining the Big Ten (12)? Two schools that add nothing to the conference.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They lost in overtime by 3 pts to the #13 ranked BCS team.

So that gets them ranked 5th behind shitty Florida that damned near got beat by both Mizzou and LA-Layfayette??? HAH! :D

So the win over Western Carolina earned Bama the #2 position??? :D

And Georgia barely beat f...ing Kentucky by 5 pts!! HAH! :D

F the BCS. What a scam!