WG...really?

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: bunch of libtards!

Do you all understand that in the next few years ALL reps. will not be necessary. More time and effort should have been put into R&D (years ago), instead of wasted on myopic thinking. I read something where pfizer's CEO is now going to start selling off parts of the company and focus on R&D. Well, Mr. CEO I could have told you to do that 10 years ago. Anyways, I'm digressing it must have been all the laced brownies I ate last night. At least I didn't see custom profiles coming out of the wall - NOW that would be a real trip! (had to put at least one !) :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Hiking in. . .

Who surfs cafepharma while on vacation?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: NE

I do and I'm damn proud to support this wonderful site where the interaction with colleagues is so meaningful. Why are trying to deflect from the original issue? Something must really be bothering you Mike or some random manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday night at 1:30 in the morning and on cafepharma. 'Nuff said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understand time zones? 'nuff said. EST - guess you live in that time zone, M$Z. LOL.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use to work for Phadia, great place to work however, I had trouble looking at myself in the mirror. My manager would encourage buying tickets for clients, giving away gift cards , making them "phantom speakers", ect, ect . He even went so far to introduce me to his caterer, who would give me fake receipts. This caterer also had season tickets for Broadway shows, Jets, Giants, Yankees, Knicks, and Mets. He would offer to charge my card $300.00 to $700.00 and in return he would "sell" me these tickets.He even offered airline tickets.Nuts.
    I can go on, and on ,and on, and on, all the unethical, shady, illegal ways of my managers, and Phadia. The pressure I was given .Sleepless nights,fights with my spouse. I now have a normal ethical job, in another industry , granted I am making much less but I can now sleep at night, and no longer have to worry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey genius - how very interesting, you just posted on TFS board. Was nine minutes enough? LOL . . . Watch how you address me young whipersnapper. Thxs for making our day in our time zone.