WH Contract

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That info hasn't been given out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were contacted also by internal recruiting? I was contacted through external. Have you worked with On Call before? Heard its a good company. Just curious on feedback.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did external recruiter say about the position? Most people contacted were on the Pfizer project. That is what the email said.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Internal or external, please watch out for phony recruiters; questions centered more toward our current/prior positions numbers, sales force and messaging, with no specifics on position= clear signal something is amiss.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its for Lumara the old Ther-Rx. Good Luck with that. Enough said. Breaking their products into two divisions. One company employees and one with this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got call on my shoe phone props to don smart

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both divisions calling on obs? Or one calling on pcps?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pp's for obs'

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by Oncall a few days ago. Contract not final yet, no info given except training will start end of sept home study, early Oct 4 day meeting away. 2-3 products, ob and pcps. He said he will call me next week with more details. I lived working for this company- small, no BS, get you job done.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we know how long the contract runs, 1-2ys?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know how many openings there are?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loved working for OnCall

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO DID I!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract not final yet so no other details given except what's been said already. My area is part time / flex time. Sounds like a good gig but products not sure about. Premarin was an easy sell and I have never heard of any if these.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 100 will be hired, jobs are not posted yet. Managers/recruiter are gearing up to see who is interested. Premarin contract people will be called first for rehire and see who's interested. Training is end Sept and meeting in October- dates are not set yet. Hope this works out!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the products sampled?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New contract partner? Posting for my area says recently approved product for male and female with Urology as primary focus? Also says 2-3 products to sell. Does not seem to fit with company mentioned and does not mention OB or PcP. Training dates seem to match but not the product and customer. Who has this figured out?
    Same or new contract and which company/product? New indication for the injection?
    Alot of questions but it sounds interesting.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ther Rx has 2x3 products. Urology? Where was post for job. Only see ob & pcp for calls

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jobs not posted as old Pfizer reps being called to see interest. Some full time some part time.

Love OnCall culture.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked the Premarim contract .... Would the contacts be the same... My former mgr is long gone.. Is there a home office contact? Thanks for any information...