WH division

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 6, 2019 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heiden is a good guy. He had lousy people surrounding him. Intrarosa could have done well. They should have sold it for a cash price of $25 for the first two years and then worked into insurance once practitioners had a chance to hear from many patients. It is far better than anything else out there and I use it. Pharma companies are all about money and really do not care about the patients. Until they start focusing on patients, these little companies will fail. There are tons of women not getting relief out there. Laugh all you want, you girls selling in maternal health. Wait till you are 50 and your spouse wants sex! Laugh then. It hurts beyond belief. The pain lasts for hours. Then there are UTI's following. Women over 50 were not designed for sex. Intrarosa helps so much. With all the plugs for women's rights and equality, it is just a facade. No one cares about women's comfort. Menopause is a really tough time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Bill Heiden not paid quite well to know how to surround himself with good people?? Guess what, 110 “good people” got let go because he went to sleep on the job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you insane? Of course Dyspareunia due to Atrophy is awful. Bill Heiden failed this launch and this company. He made choices with whom to surround himself with.

Reps worked their asses off and most got blindsighted and screwed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill Heiden here. I think we need to pivot from Women's Health to antifungal foot care. I am looking at a deal out of Kentucky that will be perfect. Just wanted everyone to know that I have a solution to the problem. There is nothing else to fear here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the latest news? Nice, huh? Another lay off in the works due to this pile of mess.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not surprised. Look back a few years to the first big RIF. Multiple rounds until there was nothing left but a skeleton crew.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you hear latest news about another round of layoffs? Fact or Fiction?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows. We were blind sighted last month.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clue number 1#: Have you seen any change in the job posting list? Answer is no, there is still a hiring freeze.

Clue #2: Did you have a stroke when corporate announced the goals for the WH care team? If not, you should have had flash backs to last year at this same time. The goals were put in place to not be reached.

Clue #3: Has your territory been greatly changed since the "merger" of the 2 teams? If so, were you on the losing end of that deal as you handed over all of your top accounts to some idiot that was just hired within the last 12 months. They will give you time to transition those accounts on over to your local idiot team member and then you will be out.

Clue #4: Do you have AMAG tenure, Senior SAR, or higher paying RSD status? If so, you will feel really targeted when the numbers do not come in because of your salary. You are already on the list. Yes, there is a list just like there was a list last Fall. If you are on it, there is no getting off.

Clue #5: Have you asked Keisel, Ball or any of the Area Directors if there is another round of lay offs? If they look you straight in the eye and say "no" then you know the time is near because they are nothing but a bunch of damn liars. We can't ask Grund this question because Heiden already got rid of him to save his own ass. Hey Bill, are you watching Tony C's every move? You have surrounded yourself with a bunch of real gems.

Be interviewing and looking around ALL of the time. We still have a job with a paycheck so take advantage of this time and do yourself a favor. This place really sucks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does Palatin think about the current state of things here at AMAG as they get set for Vyleesi? I think Palatin tried to launch V before.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they know we are all in trouble.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you for real??? Crawl out of your dumb ass hole and wake up!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a rumor they might try to pull away from us, since the poor showing from the Intra launch. Have no idea if there is any merit to the rumor, tho

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Palatin would have been paid a pretty penny for drug and a bunch up front so what do they care how it's launched?!! This site is all conjecture and bullshit rumors. Go crawl under a rock

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice observation from one of our esteemed corporate leaders. Typical response from someone who cares little about how the job is actually done, the people involved doing it or the lives they wreck when things go south and you are saving your own Butt.
    Run on back to your golf course now, you are holding up the foursome.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think our time here is short as a rep.

Anyone hear where SK or PW went?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, but I would definitely follow Paul Williams. Hey Paul, be sure and update your LinkedIn, we need to know where to apply. You would have an instant top performing sales force at your fingertips. AMAG sure as hell does not appreciate their people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice job on the stock market today- new 52 week low! Keep driving it down and the take over sale will happen faster! Great job Heiden, the investors must be so happy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what’s bothering me. I see reps on my team now getting new and what seems to be better cars and yet I know a few laid off reps that still can’t fond a decent new job to provide for their family.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s all that bothers you about working at this company? I want what you are on.