WHAT´S HAPPEN WITH NOBEL PROCERA

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just can’t believe that everybody was standing and let Nobel Biocare create one of the biggest dental scam with NobelProcera SCANNER AND SOFTWARE. How this happened that I’m a patient in 2011 was under surgery to removed all my teeth and let the surgeons and dentist took $60.000 , come with stupid story of TEETH IN A HOUR AND SOFTWARE AND TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT TEETH FROM SWEDEN!!!!!!! They actually made my prosthesis in local dental lab. No any bills and JUDGE ROBBY FROM STUART FLORIDA DID NOT EVEN LOOK MY CASE. Who is cover NOBEL BIOCARE SCAM ? HOW MANY PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS LET THIS COMPANY get away from the justice. We are not even discussing PATIENTS IT IS ALSO DENTAL LAB AND THEY PURCHASED “AMAZING “ NOBELPROCERA SCANNER 1G and 2G. The owners of dental labs needs to file lawsuit against Nobel Biocare ( NOBELPROCERA SCANNER AND NOBELPROCERA SOFTWARE). They were paying thousands of dollars for software never approved by FDA. NOBEL BIOCARE MADE MONEY NOT ONLY FROM US PATIENT CONVINCED IDIOTS SURGEONS AND DENTISTS TO BE PART OF THEIR SCAM BUT THEY ALSO WAS LAYING TO DENTAL LAB. WHO STOP THIS SCAM.? I’M ONLY PATIENT WHO FILLED LAWSUIT AGAINST NOBEL BIOCARE PRO SE. SOME LAWYERS TOLD ME THAT MY CASE WAS WATCHING IN STATE OF FLORIDA BUT ALSO FDA AND WASHINGTON. I think we are going to wait 5 more years FOR so many patients hurt by FAMOUS NOBEL BIOCARE SCAM WITH ALL ON FOUR, TEETH IN HOUR,DAY, MINUTES AND SECOND AND ALL ON ONE. GOD BE WITH US PATIENT