What’s base pay range for Neuroscience expansion position

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2019 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please give me the honest pay range for the Neuroscience expansion positions?
    14 years of experience with multiple awards

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

67-73k 9k bonus per year

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With 14 years experience your base should start at between 150k - 200k. Good luck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Realistic base. $175-205 base. 75k at plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

225k - 350k with 125 bonus potential

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately that’s about what I expected.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drink bleach

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is primary care so bet it will be nothing but new people with no experience that they will hire. Why offer a high base?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll help OP

And sorry that no one gives straight answer on here. But the pay range is wide. Anywhere from $65k-$110k base
    All depends on experience, success and what your DM thinks and wants.
    We try to blend brand new people with experience so it depends if it’s your lucky day

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay? That should be your last concern. If you don’t have a therapist when you start, you will when you leave. Look for a real job. Stay away from this cluster or buy stock in Vaseline and get ready to touch your toes...a LOT.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're too expensive for Lilly. They pay for young, cheap, labor.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to the 2018-2019 Salary scale, with 14 years of experience you would most likely be hired as a Senior Sales Rep. for this Primary Nuero Care position. That salary scale is called an S3-A. Which is a $75,000 - $100,000- $125,000 base. Min. Mid. and Max. with a $23,000 Bonus Target. If you don't already have job, they will hire you in for the cheap at $75,000. There you will sit and creep up with cheap 2% to 3% bonuses each year. If you are worth more money, Lilly is not your company!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pay for the neuro specialty position different than primary care position I'd guess?