What’s on the agenda for the NSM?

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear no session is longer than 60 Minutes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i understand that there will be a “Which leader can cry at the drop of a hat” contest. It will still be less than 60 minutes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget another round of certifications

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of propaganda from PR and the infamous CJ. Neither of which are respected by their teams. Worst sales leadership I have ever seen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be a good meeting and much needed to hit the ground running in 19. CJ is a good leader and I know that we will have a great year. Ignore the negativity posted by those that cant sell or are past employees. This is a good place to be!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So fun to know CJ you are on here. You would speculate to a past employee, guilty conscience.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everybody in my district likes Seminole Jones. Not sure why he gets the bad rap?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Items to bring to the NSM (no specific order): formal attire, fake smile, kool-aid cup, white robe, knee pads, vasoline, iPad, anal beads, toothbrush, 2 fake stories on big wins/overcoming objections that led to sales, toothpaste, phone charger.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most important bring a good attitude. The negative people will be easy to spot by looking at there performance over the last year. Management will be looking for people that really want to be part of the team, not collecting a paycheck. Just saying!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And thank you PR. My team has mostly top performers that are negative so you are missing that mark for sure.