What’s the deal with the stock price?

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, May 26, 2020 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has to be some back door manuerving for this company to go up 30$ in a month. Talk about over-valued!!! Is a “for sale” on the front yard?!?!?!?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing. I think this company is overvalued, and the strategy is to find a buyer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been wondering the same thing. It’s almost doubled. What’s going on?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe people see that our lead product is actually really good and we have a pipeline. I swear that every person on here spends all their time bitching about stupid shit instead of working and getting things done. I know there’s a pandemic going on and I live in a big city with a decent amount of cases. However the people who are bitching would be the same ones in a normal environment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is on here bitching but you have to be a sheltered idiot to not question why has a stock price jumped $30 bucks in a month. Just because Biohaven has a "blockbuster' drug and a pipeline doesnt mean you double in the middle of a pandemic. If that was the case we would have never had an employee stock purchase option at $32. Biohaven has always had a "blockbuster drug with potential pipeine. I dont know if it is overvalued but it is smart to be prudent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you do some research and look at the stock history BHVN had already been over $60 twice. First time was in Q2 2019 and then again in Q4 2019. The fact is the pandemic is the reason that it became extremely undervalued as the market was betting that the launch would not go as well. However the numbers are rolling in and are much stronger than forecasted. Even in the middle of a pandemic! This speaks volumes for the quality of this product as well as what the investment community foresees with the future of BHVN. I would not say it is overvalued at all. Quality people do quality things.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biohaven lured TAKEDA managers with stock options and lots of them… That’s why they jumped. They were promised pots at the end of the rainbows. Biohaven is looking for buyers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think it is people with more ‘quality’ time off with ‘quality’ pay. Better have a ‘quality’ grip for your short ride will be over sooner than later

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do not believe the stock is not overvalued I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A rudimentary search would easily explain and illuminate what’s going on here. This story has played out multiple times over the years. Our leadership is doing a great job so far, with the obvious Vegas misstep not withstanding, of making Biohaven a nice shiny object. Not disparaging our meds here, just being blunt, our meds play a huge part of that shiny object analogy. The company is too attractive with a robust pipeline and will be part of an acquisition eventually with many of us cashing out quite nicely.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which was the objective - otherwise the Takeda managers never would’ve left.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true you would have already been purchased by a large cap pharma company. I hope you do have the ability to cash out but I would not bet on it. This market will be dead money for a long time to come.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you all not look at any other stock but BHVN? Seems like it... yes, the stock is up and doing very well considering where it was in April. But it was also trading in the 50’s before COVID. Not to mention the entire stock market is up! Take a look at the big picture people...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk to me at the end of Q3 rocket. Have you also noticed bankrupt companies stocks also going up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Continuing to RISE

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, since April the stock price has gone up over 300%. All while earning have been negative. The pipeline, outside of Alzheimer’s, is all in rare disease or brand extensions that cannabalize current market share. Why do you think there is a cap on the shares you could purchase? This is a house of cards that was not built to last, but to sell. The larger cap pharma companies have 15 billion to spend, and if mr Biden governs from a centrist left position that he has for 37 years in the senate, next year that will be an unpleasant wake up call for those you didn’t prepare.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cap on shares you can buy? Hmmmmm....it's called the IRS and they put a limit in place there buckeroo. 750 shares each offering or $25k/year. Hop on one of the calls and learn.