What 1 thing would you change at Fidia?

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What one thing would you change here to make it better?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assuming this is a legitimate request for input, and assuming this is Gopika/Aldo/Carlo's laughable attempt at an employee survey, then I'll play along.
    1. Get rid of the cap on our bonus plan
    2. Get rid of the GPS tracker
    3. Get a new product in the orthopedic space. HAs are dead in the US.
    4. Give us real clinical, product, sales training that help us get better as sales people
    Others are going to say higher base salaries, more contests, better transparency, easier reports, better sales aids, more lunch money, and to fire people, but if you did any one of the four listed above it would go a long way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about sell a product that is relevant?

That's usually a good start.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy the Geo tracker. It's obvious Aldo has zero trust. That was my last straw. O will be gone soon and I put the tracker in a friends car who is an uber driver while I sit home and look for a new job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new President. Simple because the lack of leadership is what is wrong here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the tracker is what did me in. I want a company who trusts and values who they hire. This was totally Aldo's idea too. Another big failure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about smoking hot slut stripper type sales reps who love to give head to all the male reps....that would be awesome!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks AD, but most presidents like interns.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are disgusting, a true specimen of the Fidia name. After that last God awful NSM and POA, there is not one c*ck at this company that is even worth the time. Not a good looking man in the room. Moreover, male or female, the most busted ass sales force ever. Look at the latest hires, they're over 55 and a strong 50-60lbs overweight.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My underwear. Been here since PDI and still wearing the same pair. You should smell my ball sack.