What a coincidence!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a new employee at MDL and I am starting see the truth in many of the things that are written on this board. Dispute that I have noticed a strange coincidence at this company. There is not one male manager in the sales division. Is this just a strange coincidence or is there more to this story? Can't help but wonder if all the bitching and gossip is a result of this. Never worked for a company where I've heard this much gossip, even from managers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are quite a few male managers that I've heard of because I asked the same question. They are all new.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will see them at the national sales meeting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Declined to work for the company but i was concerned that every manager was a female. Why is this? Isn't this reverse discrimination? It should be 50/50 the ratio. I guese men not need apply for the position.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHERE are they?? What regions?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's a walking HR nightmare. Lawsuits waiting to happen for many reasons. Ooops. I mean, more lawsuits.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've looked around at other sites.

WHY does MDL, by far, have the most negative complaints? I'm sure other companies are hell to work at, too. Somehow mdl brings out the worst in people.

When did the mdl CP boards begin? When were 99% of the negative comments made? Who have they been made against? VT? Really? Another coincidence?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree with you. when did you start? who is your manager?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you know.....companies tend to take on the personality on their CEO. In this case.......VT. VT is like a gum-smacking, immature lost little sorority girl who loves to stir shit up whereever she goes. she talks bad about people behind their backs. she's impulsive with firing. anal to the nth degree. so.......what kind of environment do you think she has created?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers? Or employees? I've seen some ( few ) guys but rarely.