What a disappointing company

Discussion in 'Aimmune' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2019 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Richard R. Smith is no leader. He was eventually exposed at Novartis and the snake comments are spot on. So best of luck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk to someone who has worked for him directly vs listening to trolls... they will give you the truth... grow up troll

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No troll on this end and I actually worked with him. Anyone who knows him knows that he is a snake. As a matter of fact I can guarantee you that the majority of individuals say this about the man. However; with that being said it’s pretty immature for me to be posting this. Lol.

So you are 100% right on that end. The man does suck though so if you are a believer watch your back he is loyal to no one but himself

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope... just proved it... your a troll... why else would you be on this board? Go back to your hole troll

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You definitely worked with him. All true! Guys a scumbag.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I worked with him and saw him in action. You don’t have to believe me but the man is douche. That’s the fact my man/woman. Why don’t you call a few people at Novartis and ask the Entresto team on both sales and marketing. To include people who have left and work at other companies. We can’t all be wrong. Scum of the earth and the biggest backstabber. Anything goes if you get in his career aspirations. But I must give him props for still being a smooth dresser.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trolls trolling...

So sorry you didn't get hired... more than half his team followed him so your credibility is as solid as your grammar...

Keep trying though... I’m sure personal attacks give you great personal confidence... troll on troll

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you win. We are all wrong. He is without a doubt the strongest leader in the industry and a legend at Novartis. As a matter of fact a building has been named after him and a statue is being built. So all good now. Enjoy your journey. Lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to admit, it’s ironic that you are anonymously trashing him by name on a public forum - and he’s supposedly the scumbag/snake? What does that make you?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entresto is a bad product, not sure judging RS for that brand is a worthwhile argument. The real judgment should be aimed towards Novartis for trying to milk the Diovan brand and failing miserably. Cardiologists never believed in the data, wrong patient types were studied, data not applicable to real world scenarios. Seems like we have few people in their feelings...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tired of the BS about RS. He is a grate leader, smart (Mensa certified genius ) and knows how to motivate the rank & file. Has strong analytical an situational skills an proven track record.

Those bashing him are idiot a-holes.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your insights RS. I will pay tribute to your building at Novartis next time I walk by it. Quick question can you explain your departure at Serono? We would love to hear from a Mensa certified genius. And yes we are the anonymous scumbags that you attempted to destroy during your run at Novartis but failed because we are still standing! Love that pink tie my friend

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F U

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seems to be a lot of hate festering here! Go get some counseling or get out in nature. Peace everyone!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, why is everyone so angry?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many are angry becuz they hate rejection; and are jellus becuz they lost to more highly qualified applicants (we winners don't complane).

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t spell either....smh

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahhahahahah too funny get off this forum using text message language. You are supposed to be a professional. I am happy for all who got hired no sadness here just pure joy

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to calm down, you’re being too loud..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dickie R. Smith answer the question we want the truth!