What a job on Cologuard!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2019 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This product is a no brainer. I wouldn’t mind having this weighted 100% in my bag!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the only “side effect” is missing the box while you poop! 60% incident rate but if that’s the only draw back glory days are here again!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The catch is the quota assigned to the product.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A product that sells itself like Cologuard, will come with a high quota. Just another in the long line of presold products Pfizer need to stay afloat.
    Also, it’s not new to drs., has been on Medicare and most insurance formularies for awhile. It was limited to a one time patient use.
    Don’t count on big payouts because it won’t happen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very naive rep. Are you a rookie? Glory days with Cologuard? I don’t think so.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Exact Reps are the ones who are making the big checks off it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be very stupid if you thought that was a true statement!
    Take a look at the side effect...
    Dummy!!! LOL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahaha. Nice try covering your stupidity, ignorance, and immaturity. asshole.
    YOU are the side affect.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in Cluster 1. LOL. The arrogance from you assholes is coming to an end soon!!! See ya later and have fun selling real estate!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also... learn how to spell before calling someone stupid. LOL
    Dumbass!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you can kiss my ass, moron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re 60% poop.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great comeback!!! At least you can spend time reviewing your “Hooked on Phonics” when you get downsized! LMAO!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beats you original post, dumbo.

No, I’ll be making boatloads of bonus money selling Cologuard while you’re sucking your thumb in mommy’s basement like the little you are.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Beats you original post?”
    Wow... you are very dumb! It’s sad that you’re even employed here with grammar like that! Good Luck on your next endeavor... working at McDonald’s!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait... I know who you are now! You’re the person that collects all the horse urine for Premarin and wipes the female area after the last drop. Cologuard is absolutely the right product for you to sell. At least until you get downsized soon! LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll be here long after you’re gone. Doesn’t take grammar to sell drugs. That’s why you don’t and why you’ll be gone soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t work in Cluster 1 like you. Tick Tock, Tick Tock! Good luck LOSER!!!! Take an English class and do yourself a favor!! Lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither do I.
    You’ll be back here whining and crying when you get canned. We’ll see who the
    loser is then.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cologuard doesn’t need a sales force. Once a doctor orders, there’s no need for a field rep to visit that office. That’s blatantly obvious and management has to know. Sells itself and inside sales takes over.