What a scam

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2019 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fidia= Mafia for real
    Unethical, unprofessional, unqualified, and paralyzed= Leadership team
    Undertrained, non-compliant= Sales force
    Antiquated, crowded, laughable= HA market

Run away, fast from this company. Whole place reeks of desperation

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad to see this!

Do you know that Supartz is combining with Flexion?
    Do you know who MAKES Supartz??

Guess who?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although there is some truth to these statements, it’s overstated from an angry, ignorant dolt.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seikagaku makes Supartz, Visco 3 and Gel One. Bioventus distributes Supartz in the US and ZBH distributes the other 2 viscos. Now what’s your point?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who ownes Seigayaku?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not angry, not a dolt like the rest of you. Glad to be away from the cast-aways and be in the big leagues. OMG what a joke!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are the laughing stock of the industry and an example of what NOT to do.
    Good luck with your 16th to market re-do... HA!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh- last thought... so glad you have a "legal department" without a lawyer. So glad the HR department is headed by who? No online profile or resume...

Heads of marketing and access have
    less than 2 years. Longest tenure for a rep is 4
    years.

Terrible track record overall. The whole industry laughs at you! Are you blind?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just under 10K shareholders own Seikagaku.... still missing your point

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought there were a couple still around from PDI days - Syracuse and Orlando....

I look at it this way, I like my manager and my peers. I’m working hard, but not killing myself. I earn a paycheck that stems the tide until I find something bigger and better, so Fidia is a means to an end.

Good for on finding a better gig, so you should be over the Fidia experience.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck!
    Leave it off the resume...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughing stock? I guess it is pretty humorous to look at my last 2 Fidia BONUS deposits of $15k EACH! If some of you would just shut your mouth, stop looking for petty things to dig at and actually get out and work you might actually suprise yourself. Majority of the crap employees I started with at Fidia are finally all gone and the work environment is amazing! Corporate support is great and my manager actually WORKS along side each of us on the team to ensure we all succeed. I’m very happy here, as are many!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great job on the bonus! You must be in places where coverage is king and plans still think HA's do something. Just wait for the new HA capsasion combo-
    WIPE OUT!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it's not. The entire sales force has turned over 4x and the story is still the same here concerning this shit show of a company.

Shitty product. Shitty management. Dying market segment with zero eye toward the future.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well not really.

I didn't find a better gig until I left Fidia off my resume.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only reason Orlando is still here is becase she is WAY too lazy to find anything else. She’s retiring here, which won’t be much longer from now. Then she can attend her pride fests in peace without lying about working when she’s not.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Randy from Kentucky still around?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are huge, amazing jobs out there now. Go find one- sinking ship. Losers in charge everywhere