What are the names of the 3 ships that landed in Plymouth Rock in 1620 ?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2007 at 11:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wicked W(b)itch of the East still in HR..shhhhh if you talk about her, threads get deleted

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different witch, I'm talking about the mgr that has been reported to HR several times with no avail.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember: Human Resources are here to protect management and the integrity of the company. Not the employees. Unfortunately, most people are duped into thinking the opposite. And end up learning the hard way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how can one "protect Integrity" of anything when they don't have it in their everyday life???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its Miss Restore the Shore

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who you mean. She is just awful. Don't worry, God don't like ugly. She will reap what she sows.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's o.k., mgmt needs her for now...she will be disposed of when the time comes

8. lmbo....really. Columbus did not reach anywhere near what we know as the United States and he certainly did not discover it; as it had been discovered and populated for a considerable amount of time by the time his voyage set out. He discovered the Bahamas though (Score for Columbus) Even leif Ericson who actually did land in North America Canada) did not discover it. Actually columbus thought he landed in Asia till he died he claimed he did. That voyage was commissioned by the Queen of Spain. Not England.

The original question was what 3 ships landed at plymouth rock. That would be correctly answered as 3 ships did not land 1 of the two ships that set out landed and that would be the Mayflower carrying not Columbus or spanish sailors but the Pilgrims who debarked and began to settle and would have failed if it were not for the fact they were helped by the native american indians (Thanksgiving)

I think these two voyages are often confused. But should not be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And...you are pathetic. And not as enlightened as you think.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not nice.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were actually 4 ships that sailed to the new world - but one went over the edge (get it smarty-pants)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's settle this once and for all: Only one ship landed in Plymouth in 1620... the Titanic. Hope that helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First the Mayflower, than the Ship Fortune in 1621, than the ship Mary 1630

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moe and Curly

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What were the names of the aircraft carriers sunk at Pearl Harbor?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? No carriers sunk.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dec 7th is the day that everyone finds out

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there were only 2 geeks that sailed to america on the USS cornholio, I hear they were named beavis and butthead

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clear to me that some of those commenting are clueless about history. Three ships for Columbus, and only one landing north of Plymouth upon first landing, and later to Plymouth due to lack of water near their first landing. This is why the internet as a source of information can be dangerous for students in K-12 trying to do their homework.