What are the names of the 3 ships that landed in Plymouth Rock in 1620 ?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2007 at 11:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for clearing this up. Finally someone that makes sense

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I remember reading about the Mayflower going with the Speedwell (God's speed) and the Discovery

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the wester, the Forrest and the Woolley? guess only difference is these three will crash and take us with them

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the titanic fits us best, all we seem to be able to do is get stuff wrong

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. The Mayflower landed in the New World in November of 1620. The second ship, the Fortune, got to Plymouth in 1621, and Anne and the Little James arrived in 1623.

8. im smart

im smart Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

titanic and Lusitania?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

carpathia

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ginzo Pharma

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone on any of these first four ships actually have the last name Pilgrim also? Spain said the other 3 with Columbus. Spain and England were not exactly friends at that point and the English were leaving due to their religious problems. Columbus just wanted to rape, murder, and just all around cause problems. I really don't think the people who funded him wanted him to come back.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are down. Forrest has no clue. Failed launch with Vanflyta and Heart Failure. This is on Siegel
    It appears our leaders are in over their heads and then you have Sang screaming at employees. This is what you get when you leaders with no oncology experience.