What are you going to do?

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2018 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

What are you going to do?

1. Quit and go somewhere else where you're sure it will be better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Try to get poached by HS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Retire and go live under a bridge on your ESOP stock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Make whiny posts about how bad it is at Patterson, but do nothing about it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Go out and sell something

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company should sue the last batch of shitheads (glorified cotton-rollers) that ran this into the ground. There’s no turnaround expert in the world today that could retread this worn-out tire.

2. What a bunch of miserable fucks you all sound like. Shut up and do something positive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah do something positive like
    Anderson, Misiak, Gugino, Fuck Head Rogan, and let’s not forget the BOD.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahahahahaha. You’re all dildos.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you STFU and just keep drinking the company Kool-Aid (don't worry, that burning sensation is just the low-cal, gluten free, brainwashing sweetener). Some of us are here to vent, so go peddle your rainbow sparkle glitter crap up someone else a**.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With that attitude, it’s no wonder why your sales are down skippy. There is nothing wrong with being real and giving feedback to make things better. There is something wrong with spreading your negativity amongst the rest of us online. Some of us are focused on making things better, getting our retirement acts back up, and working together to make our local team better.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. As for me and my retirement account it has zero Patterson stock down nearly 5% again today BTW. Making the team team better means firing the yes men at the branch and regional level and empowering those in the field by giving them the tools they need to sell. Otherwise call it what it is, a house of cards waiting to collapse.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude..we get it. Your mad and the transition has been hell. Most of the leadership is no longer with us. In order to be “empowered”, you have to take action in your territory with the things in your control. Having a pleasant disposition is step 1; using the new tools and solutions is step 2. If all you chooose to wear the bitterness on your sleeve, then nothing will ever get better for you...regardless of whom is running the company. I hope you choose to stay and be part of the rebuilding. We want you here and contributing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be clear, your either a lifer with no opportunities and too much stock to leave or your management/corporate. Regardless your not welcome here. Your drivel reeks of sugar and parroting the latest management book on how to deal with disgruntled employees. This isn't about who's running the company into the ground, its about the men and women who stood idly by and allowed it to happen vs growing a backbone and saying enough. A great leader and it isn't just up to Minnesota to lead, knows when to stand up and in front of their troops to say enough. Can't say I've met a GM that's done that much less a regional. But then that takes something that's been sorely lacking in this company for far too long at least as long as many of the current management has been in place and again I'm not just referring to the gasbags at Corp but their minions screwing up the enthusiam those of us on the ground had the past 4 years also. I'm going to sell, a lot, its my job. But I'm going to be keeping one eye on the exit as this company is only going one direction, and there's no turnaround that I personally can see coming any time soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Mr/Mrs “I know where the bones are buried” and Mr/Mrs “Stand up and say Enough”. The leadership at Patterson is finally being held to task for some unbelievably poor decisions & failed implementations. It’s doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at our stock and figure it out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too little to late I fear. I hope not but our stock says otherwise. And Thursdays report if not beating estimates will crush us.