What are you thankful for this year?

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what are you thankful for this year?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That I don't work here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.............. you can say that again!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail Marcus was paid $50/share when she left. The rest of us got $5.07/share. At the time of the sale the company was even bigger than when Gail was there. Read the complaint on the links, and be enlightened. The Texas Billionaire who claimed it was not about money, but rather to relieve suffering has been proven a liar. It is about his money and our suffering. A billionaire taking from the workers; theft through deception and manipulation. How much is enough, DH?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean "the rest of us"..worker bees didn't even get that $5.00/share!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Caris and/or Miraca.... Where everybody gets screwed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am tremendously thankful I don't have to work with Ron Banach's blow-hard ass anymore. That dude is such a chump! Shut up at sales meetings already dude....we get it... you're a used car salesman. Sit down and shut up!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Banach = Rainforth

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That I am not working for that ex-endoscopy instrument rep Dean Reed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thankful almost everyone from the caris regime is gone; lash you need to go next.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so anyone know what is happening with the share lawsuit? what would happen to current employees who deceide to join the class action suit? does everyone benefit from mr fox?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Telling me more about this dean reed please. He's at mml now and has a couple of openings.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That I don't work here anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:);):D:p:rolleyes::)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where is my lawsuit money!!!