What became of Gennett? retired, consulting?

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous, May 20, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think HJW donated $25 million to insure Ricky got an MBA you’re crazy. He did it to get his name on a building of the University he loved like no other. The SIMS idea was a great idea but not Ricks, although the abuse of them was.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break. After Hansjorg donated this amount of money it opened the door for Gennett to be accepted into MBA program at Harvard. Gennett never would be accepted into this program if he applied on his own. Were talking about somebody that's not that bright. And for the record Gennett pushed the Sims storage units relentlessly to consultants. Does anyone remember those presentations at meetings?? As for that article on Gennettnhenhad something to do with it. I hadn't seen Gennett in sometime but the years looked they treated him pretty rough. He looks pretty long in the tooth and haggard looking. All the years of chasing ass , circle jerking Nd gloryhole antics and messing with consultants lives look to have taken a toll. Who could forget the days of Gennett.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a very colorful time in Synthes when Gennett was at the wheel. Racism, anti- woman, chasing ass, making fun of minority hires. All EEOC nightmares . Tons of lawsuits settled to keep Gennett at the wheel as he and Hansjorg used Synthes as there own brothel. Yes .... those were the days !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I was an RM if Rick promised my team equipment I always followed up, and ALWAYS are dived what he promised. We grew our region in major way due to Rick honoring his commitments to the team.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not reading cafepharma. Believe it or not!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pull my finger dipshit. Gennett never gave anyone anything unless it benefited him. Countless times he came into accounts when consultants were being beaten down by Materials Management and Gennett would be arrogant and talk down to them. The materials manager or Central Supply or OR managers punished the consultants for Gennetts arrogance. He always was in over his head. This is a guy who's credit card would be denied when he was wining and dining doctors. As a consultant your goal always was to keep Gennett out of your accounts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gennett! Haven't heard or thought of that name in years. My God, the endless stories that could be told. I'm sure his legacy is intact with all his shenanigans and HR abuses. The guy got away with so much. He never would survive in today's business world.