What can turn Avanir around?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous99, Sep 16, 2019 at 4:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous99

Anonymous99 Guest

So many flock to this site to vent, but we still have to come to work everyday.

What can be done to make Avanir a better place to work at?

Here are the first 3 suggestions.

1- New CEO
    2- Dismantle ELT
    3- Deactivate all the “initiatives”.
    Managing at avanir, ALC, ACT. People don’t want to even be a part of these initiatives anymore. They are a joke. You need to start over!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, there should be a prohibition on dangling prepositions (e.g. "...a better place to work AT?")
    I'm sure what you meant to say was, "What can be done to make Avanir a better place at which to work?"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG is that all you have to say you idiot ???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You leaving Avanir would make it a better place to work AT. Bye Felicia!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In keeping with the spirit of the earlier post, you should really include a comma between "Bye" and "Felicia". So, "Bye, Felicia!" Comments? hahahaha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the waste go! Drain the swamp! Flush the toilet!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how was everyone’s POA meetings ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow, Grow, Grow Dabblers !!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka will NEVER come to save this tiny ass dingy of Avanir, they have their own ass to save. The former Otsuka CEO, Taro I. bought into this crazy idea of a potential blockbuster at $3.5B, died of a heart attack at 54 yrs old can no longer save you. Karma is a powerful bitch.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glorified cough syrup

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even in light of the recent debacles I think it is in extremely poor taste, and very dishonorable, to mention Taro and his untimely demise in this forum and for no practical purpose. There's no doubt that Otsuka is likely very disappointed in Avanir at this point, probably wishing they could turn back the clock to pre-January-2015. I also agree that the current leadership seems incapable of steering the ship in any direction but circles, all the while either pushing people overboard or driving them to such misery that they just jump over the railing on their own. But Taro had nothing to do with any of that and he was, in my experience, a good person who was willing to take some risks to achieve big things. Not all risks pay off, and not all pharma gambles end up being an Abilify cash cow, but he was willing to give it a go, be supportive (which he was), and count Avanir as part of the Otsuka family. I don't think repaying his memory with snarky anonymous jabs is befitting of any of us. My guess is that my post here will be met with some misspelled, half-witted retort, or some mention of somebody's ball sack, or some other puerile BS, but my guess is that there are plenty of people who were around in 2015 who will agree: Put the blame where it belongs, not at the feet of a person who took a chance on us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. For whatever one may say about Taro, he was certainly a visionary

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont attack Taro. Not cool. Shift the focus on others that destroyed the vision and the company. HR, Clinical Operations, COO office, CEO who did not go thier job.

Toro took a chance on us. Lot of people made money off of it and some are still here. Just remember that.

It’s not good time now, hang in there.

I wish they can get back all the good and hard working people we let go, fired, left, etc.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed that karma is coming back to get the ELT.