What career path?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2017 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? If so, then why have an inside sales, an outside sales, and national account sales teams? This place is bloated in sales people and from what you posted they all do not need to be working here. I wish it were true though. Would love to say goodbye to Diane Rogers and watch the door hit her in her arse as she exits the building.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huss never wanted to work with his reps and help them improve , he would rather be home. No positive feedback, short field rides (always said he was checking the box), played favorites, lies on FCR. Instead of protecting his reps he'd throw you under the bus.
    Never understood day to day calls.
    You could be at 95% to quota and I heard he put 4 reps on PIPs. Glad he's gone from New England definitely a fake. Josh has no idea. CG is a great product ill keep saving lives!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person posting about Huss is one of 2 people recently let go--both were consistently hitting below quota, below national average, and.....a couple of weirdos.

The truth hurts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pardon me while I scrape myself off the floor, I was laughing so hysterically I fell off the couch. Employees SAY they like the culture because they are FORCED to with the not-so-anonymous surveys. This companys mission should be "divide and conquer" because everything is done to control and manipulate you. The morale with the reps is at an all time low, most are looking for other jobs and sucking it up in the mean time. I don't even feel like a salesperson anymore.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha...Kyle's team never liked him except for cocktail hour... I'm still working at exact ... Great money for not doing that much... Riding the wave... Love my job yeah!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, NAM's are a joke! Ask then what they closed, % rankings and development stats! I know one who's truth is SHIT and ZERO! Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bc

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is how it goes: work really hard to get a health system on board. In many areas, do ALL the work because your NAM is a liar who takes credit for work he didn’t do. Increase volume in your territory every single quarter.
    Good job, the territory will now split and you can’t choose your targets. The Inside reps will now handle your system

By the way, you won’t make a bonus this quarter. Sorry. It’s all about the mission.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ^^^

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON. There is a problem at Exact. Complete disconnect between sales reps, ISRs, NAMs, etc. Everyone is territorial and rightfully so after we have all been screwed last quarter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be nice if they would weed out the old ones that have done nothing to help their reps. Instead, they give them quarter after quarter to improve and in the meantime, losing a lot of good reps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NAM’s.
    Do these highly qualified individuals have demonstrated success? For example, have they actually performed? I didn’t think so, I also know they haven’t. So pitiful.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems it depends who your NAM is. Northeast NAM is great. I’ve heard the opposite about some others...