What did you think about today’s call?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 8, 2018 at 1:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you're right. That however, was the second tidal wave. The first was long before. Not to trash anyone who has actually been professional and decent, because they, we, do exist. Just fewer and fewer of us. It's not that hard people. Participate, don't dump. Don't claim someone elses ideas/success as you own. Give credit where it's due. Dont blame someone else for your screw up. Don't say anything nasty to or about, anyone. You don't like someone's behavior, then tell it to them directly, respectfully and privately. If its your manager, then move up the line in writing. Upper mgmt, just get it together would you? We need business plans early in qrter and it all needs to make sense, today, not next qrter or next year. Hire adults, not adolescents looking for a party.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

upper mgmt is completely incapable of any of this

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't want to heat from JP. 6 months in and you are picking up because we are going around you . Fire that loser to show the force that you hold some people accountable. You're still talking JP, just shut up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JP just said that insupport was doing so much better and getting to and closing cases faster. Whose territories is he talking about? He’s not talking about mine! I’m getting lambasted daily because of insupport. I wish I didn’t have any bi’s Yet because then I would still have credibility. JP and this launch has ruined field credibility.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s completely out the window. Credibility has been declining since 2013 when the offices were stormed. Now, it’s just kinda a joke. If you think about it-we haven’t done much right in 5 years. I wonder if anyone at ELT can connect the dots

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because of a few alleged jerks we have all suffered and lost some of what made us so good. I still get by off of good-will from my earlier work, and I played by the rules.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is around the right timeline, but the wrong reason.

Credibility went out the window when we invented the bullshit patent-extension story about how tablets are bad for 2 -year olds.

Really? Why did tablets-for-tots only become a problem AFTER the film was approved?

Now we’re doing the same thing with diversion. Really? Why did diversion only become a problem AFTER the injection was approved?

The tablet bullshit gave us low credibility, now we have zero

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I agree with the majority of this post, in reality IMO, it was the suicidal dumbass citizens petition lawsuit plain and simple that set us back forever and resulting home office raid and CL/ABM home raids

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I could like this ! You would have my vote

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what I find entertaining is how ML “reassigns” people. Instead of being a leader and either course correcting or firing them he drags it out slowly. I think he enjoys watching them struggle. Did anyone see RMP lately? He’s damn near got her ready for hospitalization. JH is the latest victim

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reassigning came after course correction/coaching attempts. it’s very kind to reassign someone - if you can find a role that is a match to their strengths it’s a win for everyone. why throw away if you can recycle.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exhausting

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To whom? It's dead on accurate and better said than 99.9% of any post on here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its completely accurate. It’s become an awful place to work. We’ve been fed lies for a long long time with no science or data to back up anything.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we hired a bunch of 50k yr earners and made them into 100k earners..
    it was the carrot not the stick and they drank the kool aid to make 2x the money
    the company was built on fraud and feeding off the opioid epidemic
    a billion dollar franchise was made on getting people addicted to another opiod

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of lies?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait .... did I just hear 75% of the CL’s have injections or was it zones ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s about right. If u don’t have an injection by now you’re in the bottom 25% and under a powerful microscope.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one do not believe that 75% of the CL’s have injections, I think that’s a projection. There are several states without injections or just one or two

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot