What did your DM give you for Xmas this year? Why such a variation from DM to DM.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2018 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s unacceptable that DM’s can be so far apart on what they give their reps each year at Xmas. HR and legal are permitting the inequities. We all do the same job. Something is seriously wrong with this.

HR should look into the expense accounts of their DMs for December and January. One district manager spends $135/per rep on a dinner while another buys a $10 starbucks gift card, attaches a note that says, be sure to enter your programs so you are off to a fast start in 2019. I heard of another DM buying 15 steaks for each of his reps to take home after a party at his house. Another DM took their district to top golf. There is also the DM who let their reps stay at a hotel and expense it. Explain that one on the expense report. Then there is the DM giving everyone the Friday off and calling it a team meeting when it’s a district Xmas party.

The best one, the DM who doesn’t do crap for their reps. How is this possible?

HR, you need to take action because We are not being treated equally.

What did your DM do for you?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My old DBM last year had holiday party for his reps, 2 night stay with significant other at resort style hotel. Sunday paid for couple massages for each rep and their spouse. All expensed- said it was our Q1 POA, RM even came to party.

New DBM- nothing afraid to spend anything on his team throughout the year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How f’ing old are you??? Shut up and do your job you complaining butthole!

Love,

Your Manager

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nicely stated. Totally agree !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat shit, you cheap f$&king loser.

Love,
    Your rep

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be thankful you have a job with this company... Many are losing their's. And if you don't like it here, leave... No one has a gun to your head forcing you to stay.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the best gift my DM could give me this year is to promise to leave me the fuck alone. dont need a steak or hotel room or any of that BS. just no more stupid fucking field rides plz

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

third vote here. Hire people you trust to do the job. Don’t micromanage people out of this place.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best gift a Pfizer DBM could ever give would be to stay away and let me do my job without screwing up the increasingly rare times I actually get to see a doc. The last thing me or the doc want at that time is a goon in a charcoal suit, white shirt and wine tie hovering over the conversation, interrupting and demanding starts. Just do me a favor and don't ever show up again. That would be gift of the decade.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon you will be videoconferencing your physicians with your DM standing behind you. Enjoy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I’m staying and will continue to take this stupid job for all it’s worth....Just like your worthless, sorry ass. It’s jerks like you that make this job and company suck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

750 Ace points, bitches!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager wanted to give you a rim job but you don’t wash your butthole so no deal. Loser!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got some nice ace points too. But not 750

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got you all beat. How about getting a rolled up piece of paper with a ribbon (like a scroll) saying he donated money to a charity in your name. Cheapo took the tax deduction for sure. Rather get nothing!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow that is disgusting. the most non-gift kind of gift. he must be a real delight

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Is your boss Costanza a la the Human Fund or Krissy F.?! That’s rich!