What do you know about the KKR agreement?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2018 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

divorces

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone was talking about that breakfast except for the girls that just drank coffee! How inconsiderate of them not to give us a real breakfast on the last day!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ma...Meatloaf!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should all come to the meeting wearing t-shirts that say "Where's the Bacon?". It would make two good points. 1) We want meat at every meal like bacon at breakfast and 2) We want the other kind of bacon (more salary).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this is Arbor....so there’s that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pickle girl would be offended.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Pickle girl the CEO yet? Living the Arbor dream....from selling pickles to selling pharna for $35K a year.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean "There's that."?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is "pickle girl"?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shes the girl that was selling pickles before she got hired by Arbor.

And I thought Enterprise hires were bad....LOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, someone has to sell pickles. Who doesn't like pickles?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KKR Sunday Workship series: How to be a Faux Arbor Christian.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have great expectations for this meeting. They are literally flying by the seat of their pants. They certainly took their time getting the flights out. People started thinking that they were going to cancel the meeting all together. Why aren't they filling the vacant territories? Why did they cut the lunch budget in spite of the fact that they have vacancies? Did they not plan ahead? Clearly, they don't know how to manage money or we would have had a decent breakfast on the last day at the last NSM! Wait, maybe it's not that they can't manage money but that they don't know how to treat people! Maybe that is it. I think that has already been established. Do you really want to stick with these people?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait they cut the lunch budgets? LOL how bad can it get? $1500 a quarter? LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know anything about KKR. I haven't worked here that long. As I am looking around, it doesn't seem anyone has worked here long. Why is that?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think you will know any more about the KKR agreement after the NSM? Or just more lies?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies and more lies

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all a bunch of scum bags running this company. Don't trust them for a second. See how they handled the last 2 layoffs? Like huge cowards afraid to face their employees with the news. Just check your e-mail every Wednesday morning for the rest of your career here and see if you will be finding out that day if you have a job.