What do you love about Santarus??

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2011 at 2:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has to be some positive aspects about your job here. So, what is it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....uh......well.......can I come back later.......this is going to take some real thinking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the fact that I no longer work for such a lousy company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wellness Challenge is cool......hope I win this time...good for the resume

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how we change up our sales aids but its the same shIt....big Glumetza sales aids with lights.......oh, I know...let's make it smaller without the lights....Blue man....no, lets make it a blue brain!!!!! Do we really pay marketing people for this?????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the way Gary Fjeld rubs my hairy nuts at meetings. He really knows how to motivate!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing to appreciate, enjoy, or love. The leadership is driving this company into a me-too generic organization. Do you really think our 2 diabetes products are strong enough to maintain 50mil we have in bank? Do you really think budesonide mmx will motivate GIs away from generic budesonide products in this economy. Do you think a 5th entry pipeline product will stand a chance in a 20,000 patient live market?

Please listen, the leadership at this organization has positioned this company to one day fall. Only ones who will win are the board and upper management clowns. Company and HR do not care about the field, they care about themselves.

Every single person in upper management came from big pharma and only know how to run company like a big pharma organization...that simple. That is why you see SNTS spending so much on marketing (IE detail pieces) yet never make that big of an impact. They only know what they learned from TAP, Aventis, and Pfizer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last poster was right on. Corporate is blind. If they can get anything for this organization in regards to a buy out, they should make it happen immediately. They owe the shareholders that much.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing how this company has not learned anything. Same crap outdated tactics.....archaic marketing strategies...will never evolve because there is no vision.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually there is a vision, however, it is extremely clouded, narrow-minded, and ill-construed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field Sales (reps, managers, and RSDs) are just "cost-centers" ask Julie D. That came directly from her lips.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh! Why do you think there hasn't been one pure change in the home office, besides letting a few assitants go and Danny Minton & his boss who they wanted gone anyway.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love that the higher ups all pronounce the company name differently

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love that julie's name cant be mentioned on this site without being reviewed

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing...next question please.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the Bonus Checks!!!!