What do you think about voyant bipolar energy device from Applied medical ?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think about voyant bipolar energy device from Applied medical ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to work pretty well. If they can do what they say they're going to do with it, you'll see some serious competition in the near future.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think it will ever get serious traction. It will always be chasing the leading technologies. They'll place some boxes here and there but shouldn't knock down any real IDN's with no monopolar. I still haven't seen anything comparable to an impact. Heard a lot of talk but nothing seen. Without that option they have no business entering the market.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? Saying what they're going to do with it? Do you know how long they've been "coming out" with Volant? It's been years and they're still in the beginning stages of rolling out, AGAIN! This is the same non-sensical bullshit they've been spreading to their new hires and their naive accounts. Time to realize that by the time they ever do get Voyant fully launched, the rest of the competitor will have moved on...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does Applied have so many diff buildings in RSM?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moved on to what? Why does applied have to do a mass market release all at once? To appease you? What's the rush?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I've seen it is a very good product.(I don't work for Applied nor am I a competitor, I'm as neutral as they come.) I do think that they will need a monopolar tip and a Maryland tip to be able to gain any real traction. But from someone with no dog in the fight, I think it is a very solid product.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless Applied is selling Voyant for less than hospitals can buy a reprocessed Ligasure, I see no value in it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much sums it up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reprocessing is going away, esp with the ft10.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny. Do you have any clue how utterly massive the installed base of Force Triads is? Unless MDT wants to swap out all those Triads, it will be years before the FT10 has a significant impact on reprocessing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great product made in the US of A

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem fixated on this...started an entire thread dedicated to it. Very odd.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lame attempt to distract from the truth. Common AMR Cafepharma tactic. Some 20 yr old thinks they are a Cafepharma Jedi, "These aren't the droids you're looking for"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big IDN Evals underway including Mayo, Maryland coming soon, feedback is strong.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feedback may be strong, but it's not positive. Remember, what a doctor says to your face is different than what he says to his or her colleagues and hospital administration

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that is why we have signed evaluation forms...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, those evaluation forms mean nothing. This isn’t a court of law when you are under oath you moron. And if you think they hold any weight, ok, then my doctors felt strong-armed into signing them because your reps wouldn’t shut up and leave them alone after the cases were over. They just put “clinically acceptable” to get you out of their face.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evaluation forms mean nothing? You've obviously never won large conversions. Thanks for your lack of understanding a proven model. We look forward to taking your business.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says the cheap f*ck who wont even buy a couple dozen bagels with cream cheese and some coffee for an inservice.....do you strongarm your wife into having sex with you the same way you “convert” (i.e. going to the purchasing dept. and telling them how cheap you are) surgeons in the hospital tough guy?