What does Amgen have for a car plan? Allowance or fleet?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If fleet, what are the choices? Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A huffy

Used pinto

Riding a fat heroin whore

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, the house comedian has spoken and was hilllllllllarious.

Now, any real answers?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you ask the recruiter dumbass!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the F off this board you useless POS. No Amgen doesn't want you. Just die. None of us want to be coworkers with your lame ass

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We ride your mom and daughter to work every day and fill them up with our own special sauce. How's that?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, not the original poster, but wow. There are some angry, hostile individuals on here. Is all of Amgen this unhinged? The person only asked a question and this is how you respond? Yikes. Seek help.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

alligator seats with the head on the inside
    swine on the dash the G Wagon is so fly

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets throw you in that worthless bucket as well

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get a kick out of a douche bag jumping all over someone for asking this question. You must be a sad, lonely person to act out in such a negative way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice options. 6 or so cars to choose from. All with leather. 2 awd choices. There u go. Was that hard for all you mean mean people?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have lost my appetite to work at Amgen because of you people. Good riddance!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the information, hope to join Amgen soon, just wanted to know whether to hold on to a spare car for a future teen driver. Didn't mean to have people go postal.

Merry Christmas Amgen!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Balls itch from driving my fleet vehicle, can you scratch them troll ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tic...tic...tic...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That loser is desperate to get into Amgen and will lick them wet and give your rear end a new shine for a job here

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not healthy, I'm guessing you have some regrets in your life you'll answer for someday. The person got the information they wanted and you're using this as some kind of outlet for some disturbing thoughts. Sounds like you might have been abused, get help.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on how soon that teen will be driving. Haven't ordered in over a year and haven't checked the policy, but it was 3 years or 60,000 miles - whichever comes first. Higher for the Subarus, but last time I checked they had dropped off the list.

Also, current policy has only approved additional driver being a spouse or significant other. If your teen was to drive the company vehicle and sustain damage, that would be out of your pocket, amongst other consequences I'm sure

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only by your 5 dads

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate your feedback, we're debating whether to keep my current as a spare for when he turns 16 in two years. Of course I'd never have the kids behind the wheel of a company car . Thank you for the thoughtful reply.