What does Amgen have for a car plan? Allowance or fleet?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give that fatass boy a bike!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a troll, a weak keyboard bully. Put simply...you're nothing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me have OBU job at Amgen with a base over 140k. You are nothing Mr. Primary Care loser

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what a loser. If you are at Amgen, I'm guessing we give you a large berth at meetings. What an empty existence.

My apologies to the person inquiring, this pathetic individual is an exception to what you will find here. Good luck to you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the OP, please ignore the immature responses to your thread. I am sure you know that 90% of people who come on CP are immature, negative, or both. This is not unique to Amgen, this is most
    companies.

For what it is worth I love my job here and think Amgen has a generous compensation package. You are best served by talking to actual Amgen reps, rather than trusting the random posts on this board. I disagree with most people on here.

That being said, Amgen has great car options. Every year the list changes. However, we typically get 7-9 choices when it comes to vehicles. Here is our list for 2017:
    Buick Regal
    Chevy Malibu Hybrid
    Toyota Camry Hybrid
    Volvo S60
    Volvo V60
    Volvo XC 60
    Chevy Equinox AWD
    Toyota RAV4 Hybrid AWD
    Nissan Altima

Good luck to you!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, Merry Christmas!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you I am Jewish!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas to you too!

(no I am not Jewish but if someone told me Happy Hanukkah! I would kindly accept that greeting)

This country is becoming way too PC. We all need to stop being so sensitive to everything. It's similar to the "everybody gets a trophy" movement. Very annoying.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go suck an egg!

Amgen CV Team

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, if u have to get on cp to vent your disturbed anger go see a shrink and invest in an antidepressant. All this person asked was car info. If your life is that pathetic do something about it and u can read into that as much as you want.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the fleet options now?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outback
    RAV4
    Camry
    Fusion
    Forester
    Volvo XC40

Oh it comes with a GPS Tracker now. They know exactly where you are at any given time and your direct management line can see where you were at what particular time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're better off

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Is this a true statement? I just received a call about a position. I know phones/iPads I assume can be used to track but they are truly using it on cars now? I know some industries have but I didn’t know pharma was going this direction.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax, do. Your job, and stop looking over your shoulder. The company has more metrics and data than what you can imagine, but your activity will always be evaluated relative to others and so as long as you are pulling your own weight and you’re good at what you do you have nothing to fearBlack

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Politics & nepotism rule the day here. Ask the NC reps past & present.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What BU?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received call for oncology role. This should be interesting. The role sounds great, this however is a bit alarming. Not because I’m worried about doing my job but tracking 8-5 in oncology...should be interesting.