what does FFE mean to you.....

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fun for everyone. I think not, For Freaken earmites ok enough of this crap. What might they have in store for us now dare I ask. Perhaps to let us know the clock has now started ticking.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field force effectiveness or fire fucking everyone. Either way, I thought we were past all this Mr Irace! I thought that we kept the best of the best in December 2010? I thought you weren't allowing voluntary severance because we were putting the right people in the right jobs. This fucking company is a laugh and we should never trust management ever again. I am in total support of a union, even though I am somewhat philosophically opposed to unions, it would make the senior sales leaderships's life that much more difficult and that would be worth it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU MUTHA FUCKA. ERASE IS THE MAN!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, Mr ERASE is the man. Now watch many of us being erased.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" a union"....are you f-ing kidding me? You slugs work 1-3 hrs a day, you owe the company money !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A union would give us nothing. Ford trimed 1/4 of its work force (50,000) workers world wide. How many do you think were union members? Nope FFE to me means restructuring and layoffs. It seems that the FFE was the beginning of the other layoffs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blaaaaa blaaaaaa blaaaaaaa

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care what a union would do for me, I am more interested in what it would do TO Sanofi. Anything to make Bridgewater, RSD, and DSM's lives misetable and to put senior leadership's ass in a vice would be worth the monthly union dues. Just picture the look on your manager's face when you tell you DSM you are filing a grievance resulting in fines to the company and the RSD scampers around kissing your ass for damage control. Beautiful!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PRICELESS!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to.answer the questions about your partner. Like the questions.about us are not.ridiculous enough. r

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, but...wait! The FFE survey is 'confidential' right? LOLOLOL

Yep, right down the part where they asked for your ZIP CODE!!1

Freakin' IDIOTS!! ALL OF THEM!!