What ever happened to Alaska Girl

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2015 at 6:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a girl who posted on this board asking if she should take a sweet powder slinging gig so she could chase the man of her dreams. She was gonna have to put her family on a barge and move them to the lower 48 to make it happen. I hope she made it, that kind of dedication is the kind you need to grow an Acell territory!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I heard she got on her barge and got out of the lower 48. The FDA doesn't pay attention to Alaska so even though the territory is small she can use all the sales tactics to sell the Powdah.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey man from Europe. Thanks for reaching out friend! Just trying to figure things out. Stayed on a boat and ended up in Europe. Hey man we ended up selling sheets all over the union and saw amazing things. Money was tight as commissions were slow to be made but believe in all things taught to me. Really into environment and those issues now so might be ready to get into that arena after sales career. Can't wait for sales meeting. Hoping to have enough cash to make it back to mainland for the meeting. Who can assist with a sales video maybe iPod demo to teach?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey y'all academy. Alaska will be attending. Anyone else? My friend from Cali said you can find plenty of other places to look at here. I haven't been but can't wait. Maybe we can get samples of powda to show hospitals. I want to talk to the team about brochures. I think they would help me sell.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we don't go to aaos

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey man. Alaska friend right here. Just saying hello. Where is the leader from the lone star? I was at a huge cellular regeneration conference in Wichita and didn't see him. Following week was at a cloning conference in Tuscaloosa and again no "hey man". Trying to get back to sheets man.