What ever happened to Mike Quattro?

Discussion in 'Berlex Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2004 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did that arrogant prick go??? He's probably looking in the mirror somewhere or sexually harassing some secretary!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never even heard of this guy but saw him last evening at a free concert in the city of Warren, Michigan.

The guy spent the ENTIRE evening trying to fix his amps, which he blew out on EVERY song he attempted to play, while drowning out the rest of the band members. In between attempting to actually play some music, the guy lectured the audience on what a GREAT musician and song writer he was or is. He honestly believes he's better than all the legendary rock performers known to mankind. He either wrote ALL of their million sellers or they wrote them in his honor. I've never seen anything like it.

The guy played so loud that you couldn't hear ANYTHING ELSE. What a farce. Thank God that the average age of the audience was 85. Most were already deaf before the "so called" concert began and those that weren't, certainly are now.

The guy also came on stage wearing a bunch of medals like he was Michael Phelps or something. He later explained that he participates in some sort of over-50 Olympic competition and has 31 medals. Who counts medals at that age? This guy does, obviously. He certainly didn't look like a finely-tuned athlete to me, but later he explained that his primary sport is badminton. I can honestly picture this guy chasing "birdies" around all day. What a joke!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He went after a HR girl in GensiaSicor. She almost went to HR to complain by then he was already pushed out by Teva.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's this guys story? Actually met him not to long ago. Seemed like a nice guy. Dating material or what? Doesn't sound like it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently heard he was demoted from his cushy "VP job of nothing" at his most recent gig at Necktar Therapeutics in San Francisco area. He lost all people management responsibility. Shmuck seems to keep his head above water despite all his shenanigans.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knew him long ago Berlex circa 1988 - 89. The guy never met a mirror he didn't like.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think he ended up at Pharmacia. They love to harass their secs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These comments are erroneous on all accounts. This online message board seems like nothing more than a group of disgruntled former employees or co workers. All of whom appear to have posted these comments as they sit in a bathrobe in their mothers basement. To all the voracious shit eaters out there, I've known Michael Quattro professionally for years, and find these remarks unfounded.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I remember was that we both put drum kits in layaway at Music Stage Lighting and Sound. Then he was arrested at the Highlander Motel by the Michigan State Police, charged with pandering. Michael got caught pimping out his old lady and it made the papers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tell em Mike!

11. Soundds like you are mixing up a few different people with the same name. Mike Quattro from Berlex and Nektar is not nor has never been in any band.
    He is not a musician and wouldn t have been performing at any concert that you described .
    Descent, and hard-working, self-made man without the silver spoon that most of you in the pharma profession arrived with. So, knock it off jealous pricks, as you all are the ones who are best described by that phrase, not Mike.

He's the best teacher and trainer that any one of you could hope to have, that is, if you ever want to succeed in your "profession".

A bunch of Legal drug pushers, what a pathetic crew.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm..........sounds like a woman scorned to me. Hey! I heard all the guys from these types of companies are "horns" and all the women, loose as gooses.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gee, isn't that the criteria for working in one of your companies? a bunch of aggressive and lecherous men and women pushing drugs on the poor un-suspecting public and the doctors are your cohorts - you all make me sick. I'm in a great position to bad-mouth all of your products to all the right people.

Back off on Mike. Next to you all, he's a superstar.

Personable and genuinely friendly too, gets the job done.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is doing fine and all you losers can kiss his arse!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael Quattro is a good man!