what ever happened to presource?

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

man this is a throwback- I got my start in sales in this division back around 2010 I think... it was an okay job for a kid out of college. I had a car, and expense account, and worked with some decent people. got promoted a bunch of times, converted some huge accounts, and then I saw the writing on the wall- this division was headed for implosion, and I left. I can honestly say it was the best decision I ever made. got in with a major device company and have been in that sort of role ever since. Every once in a while I think back fondly on my younger, naïve days spent in presource...what ever happened to this division? I am pretty sure my whole region turned over after I left, at which point I lost contact with everyone I worked with. is this division still around, or are its former reps? reps is a loose term, cardinal reps were pretty terrible compared to where I am now and my competition these days. still, it was the company that got me into the med device field, and even though I never cracked six figures at cardinal, I wouldn't be making my 300k today if they hadn't given me a shot. if any former reps are still trolling these boards, would love to hear some old stories... like the time at the nsm once rep got shitfaced and punched his manager... good times.