What exactly should TNS do for me?

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a fellow rep (at another company selling respiratory meds) and have been using TNS twice daily and have finished one bottle. My skin feels a bit softer and I don't need as much moisturizer as I have in the past -- but those results aren't worth the price. What results should I see and when should I be seeing them?
    Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for trying TNS. There is nothing else to expect. That's the most you can hope for. Good luck and thanks for your money!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should start seeing reductions in fine lines and wrinkles starting after finishing 2 bottles of TNS essential serum.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a rip off. If you feel the need to buy another bottle, go to EBay. You will find a smart ex rep that has car stock to sell. I only know because I'm friends with some ex SM reps knowing them thru the industry. Much better deal if you feel the need to throw your $$ away.

I honestly can't believe this company is still standing. Are they still buying their business by holding high end events & buying doctors business?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexual favors. Or at a minimum, behaviors that might lead a customer to think there are some fringe benefits!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please grow up"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems childish I agree, but the poster is more truthful than you probably know. I would never post docs names here, but believe me, I could! I work for one of them and know first hand.