What Goes Around Comes Around!

Discussion in 'Chelsea Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people lose jobs
    people can't get back into industry
    managers hire who they know
    companies don't get approvals sometimes
    yes some managers aren't great out there
    top candidates are sometimes put aside
    sounds like rxsales recruiters weren't the bad guys
    sounds like hiring process with managers became real problem
    no approval no sales so no problem any more
    good luck to everyone

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst lying recruiters I ever dealt with. It was a blessing that I did not move forward after being told what an awesome candidate I was.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did they lie about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus christ, it's not happening, so get over it!!!! Get on with life? What does it say about your mindset when you are still whining about your experience with the process? Not saying there weren't any, but jeez, get over it!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly YOU are not over it otherwise you wouldn't be trolling this thread.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel tramutized by this experience!!I was told i was a great canadiate and then i was not even called for a second interivew. Although, now its irrelevant cause there is no drug to sell. But i still feel bad, i will nver be able to trust a recutier again!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh...that was funny......NOT!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have stock so yes, I read this board every so often, which isn't trolling. still complaining about recruiters? trolling. and whining!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well does anyone have ANY SIGNIFICANT information as to WHEN the process for hiring WILL START AGAIN??????????????????????????
    No BS , please. I am still an interested candidate with good connections in my territory and need a real answer.
    In 6 months? in one year?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Do a google search and there are articles that estimate 2 or more years. I know one of the managers as we worked together in our last company and she tells me that all the managers are aggressively looking for new jobs to protect themselves. Once the company gets further information a few months down the road that this will stretch into years, the managers will all be layed off. There is nothing for them to do and the company financially won't be able to keep them. She is trying to get back with our old company but that doesn't look good. The FDA has huge concerns about this drug and it will take a long while for approval. Even if it gets approved in 2years, it will not be enjoyable to Sell with the all of the black box warnings. As far as secure jobs are concerned, this is not a good bet.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you!! I move on What companies are you trying to get into

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an awesome candidate, you fit the profile of the ideal candidate perfectly, etc, you will definitely hear from another recruiter in the next couple of days, blah, blah, blah!
    Never heard another word. It's probably a blessing. I'll stay where I am, gladly.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing too, well i guess it doesnt mattar now anyway. Hope that person who was hired ahead of me , didnt quit their other job, HAHAH hahahahahah LOL