What happen to the Chicago Reps?

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2019 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just found out some of our Chicago team were let go. WTF?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faking calls and cheating on expense reports. In investigation of fake lunches they found they got cash kickbacks from the caterer. Stupid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW how stupid. We pay very well, why F-up a good job?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GREED

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they confiscated their phones and fired them based on text messages. They hired attorneys. Who knows, big rumor mill.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Text messages showing them getting cash kickbacks from doing fake lunches. Dumb!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

confiscating cell phones ?? WTF????
    Legal ???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a search warrant for personal computer at home. Serious stuff. They are so screwed. Thought they were slick stealing but now caught. Getting them for wire fraud too as they reported the lunches via sunshine act on Dr.'s that never got lunches.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all quit and took positions with Abbvie. Stop the lies

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They DID NOT quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

definitely fired....and they didn’t have the best reputations in territory. Don’t think abbvie would want them

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confiscated home computers and wire tapping? Sounds like somebody is watching too much CSI. I’m sure they would get a kick out of all these hysterical rumors.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes they did. Grass is greener too!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overrated at best- who cares that they are gone and even more importantly why. They pretty much sucked and were clueless. No idea about where the business was coming from and had no plan moving forward- talking to them always made me feel better about how I run things!