What happen to the FED/GOV people?

Discussion in 'Pharmacia' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2007 at 11:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grateful Dead is the best band ever!! Just like Brook Lodge had the best pork chops!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Bldg 88's nutty donuts!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What morning was nutty donuts? Thursday?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit living in the past! Y'all TUC old timers need to realize it is 2019 not 1979!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blueberry pancakes at Brook Lodge were scrumptious! I am not living in the past but like to recall my great career at TUC!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fondly remember my Upjohn days as well. I loved drinking after work on Friday's and hooking up with the lovely secretaries and sales reps in for training. Great times in Kzoo!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What years were you in the sales training unit?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of your darn business! Quit trying to be sneaky, Rolex Tommy!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most powerful life warriors are Patience and Time.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks General Patton! My advise is as follows: When we are closed to ideas, what we hear is criticism. When we are open to criticism, what we get is advice. Little Al

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how I can reconnect with Tommy Rolex? Is he back in Texas? I owe him some money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to love to eat nutty doughnuts on the beach in Saugatuk. Yes, it was Thursdays.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you can find Tommy not in Texas. Please ID yourself before I tell you where he resides.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved Saugatuk with the quaint shops, nice restaurants, and a good beach! Jorsey Mike

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH is a Tommy Rolex?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tommy was known, on occasion, to be wear'in da rubba deek to satisfy the ladies help'in out at Brook Lodge. All appreciated Tommy's efforts!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the context!! So Tommy was that little wanker in marketing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my best experiences at TUC was the intramural soccer league. It was co-ed and we played teams from all over the company. After the games, we shared beer and pizza at the picnic area by Bldg. 41. Great times!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snow tonight in the zoo! Reminds me of TUC's bowling league. Well run and loved the beer frames!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when our next MSL reunion is scheduled for in 2020? Would love to attend and revisit Kalamazoo area. Thanks