What happened at Esai?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a startling rumor about Esai? Did anyone hear the same?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your worm sludge and move along! Boring. Zzzzzzzzzzz

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to know if she was fired from Esai and if that's why it's not on her profile. I think Mark woudl also be interested in knowing. It helps put things into context regarding her behavior and when we can esxpect another change.

Please dispense with the worm and poodle crap. Just the facts please. Fired or not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My personal opinion is it's healthier for me to focus on what I am responsible for and how to succeed at the highest levels in my current situation... Not Gus's about others or try and stir the sludge if it's not my responsibility to do/have done so! Again, my opinion only. I just get irritated with gossip and unnecessary drama!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree - let's all shove our heads so far up our ass that the sun goes dark. Then we can look around and say that we dont see anything.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever gets you thru the night jackwad!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the amgen mere and Esai epodes ehat is she hiding?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back in your slime hole worm!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it is complete BS! You see here at Ipsen - other than the worm.... We like to deal in facts

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pull DOJ

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pull this...... Worm!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She didn't stay there so termination could have occurred and is consistent with what the nonipsen Esai leadership conveyed. Is she the worm?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already answered that on another thread but seems like the post was then deleted...
    Esai sacked her and her crew (LP, Mr Glue,...) after they failed in launching halaven. So much for the amazing onco launch experience! We got a wining team here!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true? Headhunter did not mention this

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies and crap stirring by the perpetually uniformed and eternally ignorant waste of human life
    Drink some draino worm!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One must wonder why you are on CP at 3 in the afternoon. Don't you have work to do? Is this why you got your comeuppins at Esai?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey squidbrain, I never worked for Eisai! Move on creepo!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be nice CS to

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the Eisai board and speak with leaders. It was clear she was terminated. Their launch was a disaster.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least Esai got it right. This sucks