What happened at Esai?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzz ZZZzzzZzz. zZzzZzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzxx. Snoresville to your crap!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone's knows but Marc. He didn't do a proper background check.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...you would have done better....Zzzzzzz ZZzzzzzzzz Zzzzz. Zzzzzz. Jackass

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah minion, anyone could have done better by picking up the phone. When you leave carnage the corpses stink. It's easy to find. Marc learned a lot at ASCO this year. Expect changes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have zero credibility in any of your criticisms about Ipsen or CS. You just create noise and look like, Well-a jackass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turf Builder

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it funny how the minions spend their day trying to make the crap personal rather than addressing the crap. I really wish the minions would just crawl back under the ground where they belong. These minions really make the company look bad, real bad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional and a complete joke! The sales force laughs at you and you just don't get it

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minion, the sales force is secretly laughing at you, jackass. You keep soiling yourself on line.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You two need to get a room. We are one team. Who cares what happened at Esai.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why isn't Esai on the linked in profile. Was she really fired? I kinda want to know.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could give one large crap! If you want to know- go ask her! Man up and stop acting like a sissy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a minion wouldn't care or lie online.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it matters when someone is fired from another company and tries to hide. Check out the Esai board