What happened in New England??

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Radius Health

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New England is still a shit show!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Input the MTL and document NO samples that will help.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of Novo is Mediocre. That would explain leaving.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! That is even more true!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally random mess...would be surprised if the new RBD had anything more than helping with mapping...some good tenured reps moved into dcs spots, some reps who could literally care less moved into E spots....H model All but eliminated up here...why a few were kept makes no sense other than access/supposed contracting..majority of.Endos will be called on my new faces right before what may be NNI largest launch ever...relationships aren’t everything, but they sure as hell count for a lot during a launch. Cmon Novo!!! Damn it Novo, get out of your own way for once!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! This was worse than last restructure. It's pitiful.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The restructuring was done now so our new leadership has an excuse if the launch doesn't go well because all the rep relationships changed However, if it goes well they can pat themselves on the back and say it was the right move.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would just like a "leader" to make a decision for once instead of paying a consultant to make the decision for them. This type of corporate cowardice has got to stop. The last 3-4 years have been ridiculous.

This new "Operating Model" (they probably paid ZS for that phrase and "Must Win Battles" too) will do ZERO to make my job any easier or make my chance of success any better.

If you're going to lay off, I get it...lay off...but don't throw the entire Scrabble board up in the air every time. It makes no sense.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is their way of getting more people to leave. That's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise, NONE of these changes make any sense.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. And good people will.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So can we start by throwing out anyone and everything to do with the H model ? I mean, the new "business model" to take us into the future is just another NNI failure and we had to listen to all the management tools talk about this .....................................

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Davey and Bob survive ?

Former NNI-er here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a way of preventing discrimination lawsuits.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great LeaderSHIT lesson!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly written by a “good, tenured rep” who was demoted to a DCS. I don’t blame you for being bitter, but don’t disparage other reps! How do you know what reps “ literally could care less”????

If you’re unhappy, leave. There are people who lost their jobs and would be happy to take yours.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with the " just leave" advice. It's never a good argument.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Just leave" or "be happy you have a job" is avoiding the simple question of why did they screw up so bad? It's taking the easy way out. It's another corporate cliche

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who go whacked in NE?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We now have even fewer places to get into. Where is the leadership when you need it.