What happened in New England??

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting unreal. I can't believe how we've been relegated to obscurity! Impossible situation for a launch!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to New England??

The Eagles kicked the shit out of them! That's what happened to them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've been "marginalized" we're all dressed up with no place......................

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you had ever brought value, then you’d still have access. You can’t go back and fix what you didn’t do in the past. You’re busy crying about system rules and access, and others are still getting into offices and getting sales. The only reason this launch situation is “impossible”, is because you made it that way.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are even just an average rep, there is no such thing as a “closed office”. There’s always a way to get to a customer. If you can’t, you’re not good at your job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what our former President use to say until he tried to see some senior hospital executives in New England and they didn't meet with him. Guess he wasn't perceived as adding value.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a catastrophic failure by the local sales representative. Relationships so poor that you can't even get the President of the company through the door? Don't expect a guy who shows up once every 5 years to get access that you don't have. Value is established day in - day out. I knew we had some bad reps in NE who cry and moan about everything that's not easy, but you shed some light on how bad they really are. Thanks for your post!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Just leave”....ugh, so unoriginal dimwits...when good people leave is when things go downhill quickly. The people who see that things need to be fixed BUT STAY to help be part of the solution (if they can) are the ones who companies need to cater to. To the person who asked “how do you know people couldn’t care less” about working for Novo and cried “don’t disparage others” seems to have been fortunate enough to have never worked with reps who it is obvious...I had a few on my previous team that you didn’t even know they worked for the same boss until you’d see them at POA...spare me the condescension about disparaging others. If you don’t think some of us are loyal to NNI vs others who are just here for the paycheck and will do only the minimum required, then you’re delusional. I’m no super rep, but it is more than a paycheck to me

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you tell um, bozo. Why can't a rep get into an institution that has a sign that says we can't go in. So there isn't day in and day out. You couldn't cut in that market , you r just a commentator.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. NE is the only place with “closed” markets in the entire country, huh? Quit acting like you’re original and just own up to the fact that you bullshitted your way out of access. Bring value, you keep access. Everywhere. Period.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like it was said before, you could never do it. CLOSED.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“No See” or “Ristricted Access” to people in NE means they have to actually plan ahead and make appointments not just roll out and walk in wherever. Worked in NE for 6 years and simply just scheduled time a week out and has zero problems with access. FYI: Sanofi and Lilly get in.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But the NE managers whine to their counterparts in other areas of the country about their access issues and how easy others have it. Shouldn't they just work harder and overcome those issues or find reps that can? Or perhaps they could never overcome those issues either. True DAT.
    There was and RBD who use to whine to a West Coast RBD that he could win more COE is access wasn't such a problem.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you BUT that isn't what they say happens in the NE cities. Shut out or shut down is common. There isn't any scheduling of anything. That is why they are SO silent on this board. They can hear the clock ticking.....................

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tick tock, tick tock

why is the hs team still there? waste of NNI money

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they're gone and someone forgot to tell them. There is little to do here.