What happened to apaziquone after ODAC Denial?

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2016 at 7:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, this place is a joke now. After Nozar Azarnia left spectrum as VP biostatistics all went down. Raj should have hired a industry known person for this job but he hired a substandard Indian who is a total joke. Just shy of 225k salary he does every other sh*t for Raj except -Statistics- coz he don't seem to know that. Even a child could have cleared to nobody approves subset data, let alone FDA. What a tight slap FDA have to spectum.

Raj needs to bring this house in order by stop bringing his INDIAN JOKERS in every department and by hiring a good STATISTICIAN as a Sr. VP who is well known and respected in FDA.

Are you listening Raj??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raj won't listen. He's busy laundering money to India. India office don't have any other use or purpose.

As you said above, Gajanan Bhat is no brainer.
    He is a retarted person who tries to be nice but poke into every departments work. He does know sh*t of statistics but then he has a know all syndrome. He & Anil constantly comes to me and interfere into medical affairs work and tries to interfere and teacb our people what to do all the time. I mean seriously dude, first you see your mess.... You failed Apaziquone. You keep on saying SPPI is just for one more year. You don't have trust in POZI and 2012 and then You go to Raj and tell him a compete different story. Are you crazy ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But isn't Raj betting on him for ROLANTIS and Qapzola advancements? How will SPPI achieve long term ryders? Do market know this and how market sees no qualified statistician @ spectrum?
    Is Dr. Nozar or Dr. Fleming's being consulted on Qapzola? Sppi should.
    Please provide some more insights.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I'll have to agree on most of your points. I have nothing against Gajanan but problem is that he is not that capable to be a Vice President. I think Raj went too hasty in his case. Gajanan is only good for a Sr. Manager role and nothing above.

If you check online and clinicaltrials.gov anyone can easily make out the problem with Qapzola ODAC, ROLANTIS protocol issues - dose does not seems to be correct at all. And finally single vial Marqibo pk study protocol which went no where.

We need a very strong Sr. Vice President for Biometric apart from a qualified CMO.
    Each these one should have straight
    30+ years experience in their roles. Raj is getting things done from kids like Gajanan to save money on salaries which is really funny.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, so true. Raj has sent his worse two who failed Qapzola in ODAC: Anil H and Gajanan B to India. But why? Neither India is doing a trial nor they are assisting anywhere. SMS it's just a hotgate got money transfer and Gajanan and Anil are facilitating the same. Why can't we do some real pharma stuff?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5827717"]Wow, so true. Raj has sent his worse two who failed Qapzola in ODAC: Anil H and Gajanan B to India. But why? Neither India is doing a trial nor they are assisting anywhere. SMS it's just a hotgate got money transfer and Gajanan and Anil are facilitating the same. Why can't we do some real pharma stuff?[/QUOTE]

Raj is relying on these two INDIANS for ROLANTIS and New QAPZOLA trial. Well he got it all wrong. If these product fails blame should solely goes to these TWO Individuals. They have chosen an 8mg dose with 30 to 90 min window which is absolutely wrong. Any novice pharma guy can understand this all. The PK-PD relationship here is so week in this compound by as per all past published data online on EOQUIN (QAPZOLA) that it won't work until bleeding stops in a patient.

Also, giving 8mg will create more impact on safety side and will/may create several severe adverse events. The line treatment needs to be adjudicated as per the drugs pk-pd relationship which one can easily derive through past publications in EOQUIN compund.

It seems Raj has an army of joker's and no one is able to give him a good STATISTICAL Advice. Someone needs to tell him being Indian is not a qualification so get some credible people at top level. Right now R&D looks like ALL INDIAN.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But why don't Gajanan tells Raj the truth. Either he doesn't know what he is doing and fooling Raj or, He is just hanging around and grabbing free peanuts while Raj thinks he got all Indians so he is safe. Funny people-Funny Company but seriously after all it's a publicly traded company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Rolantis for real or just another hoopla sham to reel in the investor money?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you got it. Hoopla sham is the right word for it. I checked entire web and could not found anything positive for the base 1 study conducted by HANMI Pharma where this drug comes from. Its so funny and retarded Spectrum only makes about evry drug saying every compund is a blockbuster.
    Now they are also saying so for nother compound POZIOTINIB. Always do your homework before listening to these guys. They said the same for Qapzola but failed terribly in ODAC. What a shame to CEO.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that indian Gajanan Bhat still heading data management @sppi after he failed Apaziquone aka Qapzola in ODAC? I heard he is now on ROLANTIS too. Wow, LoL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, he is still here under CEO Raj's protection..Ready for yet another disaster. I guess this time it will be Rolantis. Funny part is got last 6 products Everytime and with each product SPPI makes a hoax of evry product being a blockbuster but truth is otherwise. Qapzola is an utter failure bcoz of it's worse PK and that's why it got rejected in ODAC.

Why to repeat a trial when we all know with such poor pk it does not have a chance. Rolantis also don't have a chance in front of Nuelasta.
    They should stop boasting it as a blockbuster compound coz while they do so, everybody laughs on their back.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gajanan Bhat (biostat) is a bad Omen for qazola/apaziquone/eoquin.

He failed it once and will do it again. His week SAP /statistical analysis plan/ explains lot about his lack of statistical and data knowledge.

Raj would be a super FOOL relying on Gajanan for Qapzola & Rolantis.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep Super fool for sure

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep an eye on this guy (Gajanan Bhat) and any data he prepares. Most of his data is either made up or manipulated. Always source verify ny of his analysis with raw source data. He tends to misrepresent and forge which is why he could be a perfect contender for FDA's fraud category for jailtime. Watch any data analysis coming out from this guy very carefully..it's always shady !!!!

I know him closely coz he disrespected us quoting Chinese are worse leaders which is bullshit. His bs never ends.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only Gajanan but one of his associate named - Russell Kondo- is as goofy and shady as Gajanan is.

Russell was asked to leave from Allergan in late 2007 bcoz he became too problematic and messed up with lot of study. He and I both reported to Alice (director-cdm) at Allergan. Russell was out of job for 3 years up until Raj hired him in 2011.

Funny part is that Raj finds all these joker's and shady employees at first place and then expect that market will believe SPPI on upcoming trials and drugs. They gonna fail any compound.

Irony is that Russell and Gajanan are both on Rolantis and Poziotinib studies which Raj says ..are the future of spectrum. Best of luck Raj with such goofed up people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Raj is an idiot. He shud have inquired about both Gajanan And Russ. I too was with Allergan and worked with Russ briefly. He was a problem maker and never wanted to work. Don't trust me..call Alice P (CDM executive director @ Allergan) and ask her. She is still with Allergan. People so junior to Russ are today directors in Allergan and this guy worked 15+ years at Allergan and stayed in the same position. What a loser.
    Raj you are destined to lose all with such losers!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This name tickles me. Rusell Kondo, one of the worse. All BS and no work.

He used to talk as if he knew all the science but in actual he reads on Googled and will try to impress you. He always used to confuse people by giving question for a question and will always avoid work related stuff. He will first confuse you and will then say for his own suggestion that it's not achievable in the given scenario. If you have discussed anything with him you'll soon realize that all what you have done is wasted an hour with this guy asking a solution. At AGN he escaped a long time due to scaegpating others. But as soon AP, the CDM director got that she gave her 3 chances but all in vain and then Rkondo was gone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Raj has losers all over the place. He was never able to find capable employees and always got garbage disposed by other companies. I worked here as a VP and left coz it's a dungeon for losers.

Don't know why Raj is wasting his 220k+ and 104k+ on Gajanan and Russell. Anil told me their salaries last year and told that Raj told him that he knows these two are stupid but then Raj kept them coz he was not able to find anyone to work in SPPI DM department.
    Kind of truth...Why would somebody work here and endanger their career and be ready for fraud-jailtime? Would you?