What happened to Bill Humphries?

Discussion in 'Stiefel Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Bill Humphries?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be CEO of some derm company, I bet, but which one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out Town Hall thread

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An excellent question

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, he's out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He got out of this nightmare and is going to Merz.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was the nightmare, and now he'll have the opportunity to mess up a new company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like you were the nightmare and you were booted out. Thus the attitude. How many posts on Bill are you going to make? You must have a mental condition.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true. Merz reps were told this evening that Bill Humpries is on board.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Allergan was suing Merz ? Why would they announce he is on board now, Bill worked for Allergan, wont that throw up a flag ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No chance Allergan would want Bill back. Merz will be looking at an exit strategy for Bill in the next 18 months. Count on it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, let's face it. The company was rotten from the head, as amply evidenced by the behavior of the Family. Billy-boy was perfect for the role with them: he just graduated from fudging his expenses at Allergan to a bigger gig. GSK is better without him and hopefully more of his minions will go too. Merz is the loser. By the way, this poster is not an insider and was not fired by BH- just a well-informed observer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not an insider, then you cannot be well informed. All you are is a typical sh*t-stirring moron that just like to make up lies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill, move on please! Continue your postings on the MERZ board!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt Bill would spend one second commenting on anything you say on this board.

Too bad you got fired.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think bill replies on this board.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you got fired by Bill.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a classic example of screw up and move up. He has never left any successful legacy anywhere he has been. Lucky for him he seems to have been born with a silver tongue and can talk his way into just about any position. Time will tell, he's about as shallow of a thinker there ever was.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great that Bill answers every comment with "Bill fired you". So silly, I guess he needs to check a board that's named after him. He is clearly a weak business leader with no strategic ability, but he isn't a bad person. P principal.
    Let's let him be in peace and shut down this board and posts. I have no doubt the Merz folk will eventually start their own.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already admitted that Bill fired you over on the Merz board. Clearly you are out for revenge. What other motivation could you possibly have.