What happened to company stock

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2020 at 12:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t get RSU’s. We have to buy our own stock at 15% discount and wait 5 years. Why are we not getting discount stock purchase this year? Culturally it is a bad look of culture, compensation and reward for the second year in a row. Sanofi just look keyed 13B. My sone reps done RSUs contests, raises. Quit hiding behind that benchmarking lie you have been selling since 2028. Pay up

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop complaining.

Many hard working people are out of work. If you do not like you current compensation package leave.

I'm sure you will be valued as a pizza or panera delivery driver.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'

And the stock is shit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I attended the first zoom call on stock purchase plan, I think I’m gonna sit this one out. That five-year wait is a dealbreaker. Plus, the moderators were idiots, who’s the guy that kept saying “right”,must be from Jersey. Doesn’t give me too much confidence.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years. And the stock will be worth shit then. We used to be given stock options if we won national trips..for one it was always in Francs not dollars then or Euros today. After 5 years they were worth virtually nothing. Think I had 15 and they were worth 166.00. Sanofi is just trying to raise capital with you buying stock. Never once ever heard of any rep landing a bunch of money
    It's a scam.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like a Ponzi scheme. The best way to make money on Sanofi is shorting the stock.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, who was the guy who kept interrupting? What a tool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi SA
    ▲ +0.64 +1.28 % Yesterday

37.62-51.84 52 week range
    There are a bunch of sanofi employees who realize that sanofi stock has stayed in $37 to $52 for years. They buy on their own in the high thirties and sell in high forties. My old boss made 1$mil in the 3 years I worked for him

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah...I’m sure he did. That’s what he told you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totes some bullspit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It takes a lot to move a big market cap company.

Do not forget you also have a dividend with this company.

Help me understand where you are getting 2 to 3% from a CD.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll tell you. CDs. CDs nuts!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to Bankrate's most recent national survey of banks and thrifts, the average rate for a 1-year CD is 0.41 percent. The average rate for a 5-year CD is 0.59 percent. The average rate for a 1-year jumbo CD is 0.44 percent. The average 5-year jumbo CD rate is 0.60 percent

It's difficult to imagine you are coaching doctors on treatments.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Dr Bankrate?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez. Go take a finance class. Nobody’s got time to explain. Who said anything about a doctor bankrate? C’mon, do better.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was this before or after he got layed off at Christmas. No manager in Sanofi has a million dollars. 95% are knuckledraggers who squeaked through high school and got a degree in Leisure Services or Communication. Both majors are for idiots.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dividend 3.5% not great but not bad. The stock is not a big mover but it may appreciate every year. And with the company shedding the stupid diabetes division and focusing on orphan drugs and cancer meds, it could move more in the next 5 years. Non of the big caps do much either. Pfizer? Bristal;. gsk all dogs compared to other stocks

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot if you don't take advantage this. The stock offering is at a 20% discount at time price setting but Sanofi stock is trading near an all time high right now so you are actually getting it at 25-30% discount.
    The 5 year holding period is normal for every other stock offering Sanofi has had. And if you get let go you don't have to wait 5 years. The annual cash dividends during that time are a nice bonus too. It pays a VERY nice dividend too.